Should I call it quits with her?

Just recently, I would say two weeks ago, we got off a little break from each other. I told her that we cannot be friends, and either she takes me back, or we dont talk at all. Well two weeks since then, and she hasnt really changed. She still doesnt pick up her phone when I call. She leaves at 8 in the afternoon stating that she has to go to bed early, and she wont call until 10:30 before she goes to bed to say goodnight. To me it seems that she doesnt even enjoy being with me anymore. She never makes plans to be with me. Its kinda like whenever she gets time, she will come see me. If she deep down didnt want to be with me, then why even come off the break? Why not just say that we should no longer talk to each other and move on?

I have been debating to myself whether I should break it off with her. Some advice would be nice here. Thanks.

She's waiting for you to dump her... she's showing a complete lack of interest, which is supposed to get you to dump her (even though she'll act upset when you do.)

I'd tell her it's over, and move on.

However, I would ALSO ask yourself what happened to make things end? For reference, I don't think a woman should ever be the one to have to make plans with you, other than to let you know she is available. It's important for you to make plans, take her out, etc., as you essentially need to be the one asking her on a date. And, of course, if you never go out, then maybe she got bored.

Me, personally, I have a rule: Always take your woman out twice a week (unless, obviously, she's not feeling well or has some other compelling reason not to go.) Flirt and have a good time, and always be a gentleman.

Sounds like you struck out somehow, but can you identify it and not do it for the next woman?

I have taken this girl out at least twice a week since we have been dating, about a year. Maybe she is waiting, but why would she even take me back instead of just letting me go? When we first started out, we saw each other every day, and hung out everyday. She just started getting more and more interested in me it seems.

You didn't necessarily do anything wrong, but it does seem that she's lost interest and perhaps is scared of hurting your feelings by ending things, even though that's exactly what she's doing by ignoring you. I would ask her straight out why she is being so distant with you.

And don't think that you always have to be making all the plans just cos your male if your not naturally the sort of person who usually organises everything, it doesn't work like that.

Me, personally, I would not tolerate being ignored like that. I know it is a sign of disinterest, so I would throw her number away.

Seems like you wasted a year.

However, I'd be curious as to what you could have done to make her lose interest? Were you too boring? Always talking "therapy" or "shop" (problems or cars/computers) with her? Predictable or boring? Dumped your whole life story on her? Personally, I think guys have a lot more to do with messing things up than we give ourselves credit for.