well me and my ex broke up 3 weeks ago due to her feelings changing....she still loves me but doesnt want a relationship right now and doesnt know if we will ever be able to be together again she kinda wants to be friends but i kno that she doesnt see it btu later on she will regret alot of this do u think NC will bring her closer to me and want me back do u think it will make her miss me?

NC will either make her realise she misses he and it will further more make u move on. Don't dwelve by the fast but move on, she doesn't see u 2 together at time being, thereforeeee she doesn't deserve ur attention neither as friend nor something else. Do the nc thing and see what happens mate

ok and thank you for everything cuz last time i tried it she wrote me a note saying jeremy i love u and i cant not tlak with you i need to atleast talk with u and know your still in my life so i hopefully (not getting my hopes up) it all will work out

I agree with Daredevil. I think you need to do NC for 2 reasons: #1 - it just may make her miss you and realize she needs you in her life. #2 - for your OWN SANITY!!! It's not fair what she's doing to you. She loves you but doesn't want a relationship with you? What kind of crap is that!?!?! Yuck. If you love someone, you want to be with them. I think anything other than that is unfair. And still wanting to be friends? BLAH.

I think you need to get her out of your system. It's not fair of her to jerk you around like this, like your heart is some kind of fun toy. Lay it down, and if she wants to get back together, she knows where to find you. Anything less than that, don't bother.