I BROKE UP WITH MY GF! did i do the right thing?

You probably did the right thing based on personal experience. I was dating a girl for 2 years who finally left me, I mean cheated on me with a guy she had been working with. Something isn't right if she feels the need to do what she did. You're still young and there are plenty of nice girls out there.

Well i just dont get why u would at first break up with her and then chase after her so fast to try and work things out.. Thats not to mature of a thing to do.. But other than that it seems like u did the right thing to do

Change of heart? It was pretty sudden. At least doing that revealed what the heck was going on. She was cheating on you, maybe not physically, but definitely emotionally. No man gives a woman a dozen roses unless he thinks she's into him. And this after you tore into the guy? He knew she was seeing someone. Even if they do get together, I seriously doubt it would last.

Don't look back, you did the right thing.

YIKES!!! ON V-day too!!! I hope this doesn't ruin V-Day for you forever...

You did the right thing definetly. She will most likely try to "weasel" her way back in your good graces. Have none of it. If you let her get away with this....you will be giving her a "pass" to screw you over again and again. Have self respect and do not take her back.