So I am now on day 11 NC with my ex But he did try to call me on Sunday at 3:30 in the morning!!! I was so mad I have not talked to him in a while and he calls at 3:30am I know what kind of phone call that was ....a the bar closed and i have been drinking and I have no one to go home with me.... So to my supprise i did good i never answered the phone and i didnt call him back later. He never called back again so it only made me relize even more that he was trying to call me for a "booty call" But where was the new girl that he was seeing???? I guess it cant be too serious if hes still calling me at night.. I still dont get where he thinks that he can just stop calling and seeing me out of no where for almost 2 weeks now and then just call me out of the blue at 3:30 in the morning.. I have been wanting to call him though i miss him alot and i am feeling so lonley. now with V-Day coming it makes me feel even more down..

I have been following your posts. I am proud of you for maintianing 11 days of no contact. I know it must be hard.

I still dont get where he thinks that he can just stop calling and seeing me out of no where for almost 2 weeks now and then just call me out of the blue at 3:30 in the morning.

Keep up NC- and he'll soon realize that his rude behavior won't fly anymore with you. He needs to LEARN....

I have been wanting to call him though i miss him alot and i am feeling so lonley. now with V-Day coming it makes me feel even more down..

Don't call him. He does not deserve another second of your time. Stay strong. Breaking NC won't accomplish anything and will likely make you feel more down. He will never be the man you need him to be. You deserve real happiness. You need to give up on the idea of this frog turning into a prince. He's already shown you, time and time again, what he's made of.

Stay strong. Don't call him. For V-day- show love to yourself keep his negative influence out fo your life.

BellaDonna

So...day 11 of NC-that says much.In the beginning it's much harder,just to let you know.Don't tempt to call-you'll have to start NC all over.

You did the right thing by not calling him.That shows you're strong.Keep the spirit and get over him,girl.

Calling at 3:30 in the morning is kinda insane.He might have been drunk.But it's more possible he was thinking "What? She can't get over me so soon?".And just to remind you that he actually "exists",he called.Don't bother contacting him in ANY way.

Remember what he did to you,and what a jerk he is.Do you really want someone like him to be a part of your life? You've made the first steps,congrats,we should be all proud of you,as I guess you are with yourself

Hey the door mat (How 'bout if I call you THE instead, I don't want to call you door mat)

Hey The - good for you! You've made a HUGE step. Proving to yourself that even after he calls you, you can maintain NC is HUGE. I envy your strength.

Telling US how hard it is and how much you miss him is what we're here for. Just tell US, and not him.

Whatever you're doing, keep at it, it seems to be working.

Something else that may help you, there are some people out here who could really benefit from your strength. I bet you could offer something that would help them as they approach DAY 2 of NC.

the door mat

yaaaay...im so glad youve been strong enough to do nc for 11 days. i remember how much of a hold this guy has...always walking all over you AND you unfortunately letting it. but look at you...slowly getting control of the situation and your life.

of course you'll miss him but that will dim more and more with each passing day of NC. keep it up girl...youre doing great.

TDM,

Use this as motivation to get over those feelings of wanting to be with him. Do you think you were his first and last call of the night? I'd put my money on a resounding NO. This just further supports what many of us have said before about him and you deserve better, much better. Forget Valentine's Day, celebrate Jerk Day tomorrow and do something nice for yourself.

RC