hey me and my g/f have been goin out for almost a year, this friday it will be a year and im not sure if i want to stay with her anymore... i wont tell you how old i am but im only in high school and im a freshman. i dont know what to do because i really like this other girl but i dont want to break my current g/fs heart because i still do care about her. im not really looking for an extremely long lasting relationship yet and ive probably given her the wrong idea on what i want involving that. her family also likes me a lot, her mom doesnt mind if i marry her daughter. shes in one of my classes and her sister is in another. what i am really asking is how do i break up with her or get her to break up with me in a way that wont break her heart, she wont cry or really mind much, and so i wont mess up. i still want to be able to talk to her about things and share my feelings with her.....

im completely lost on what to do...

Don't do anything to try and get her to break up with you. Honestly, if you're feeling like you don't want to be in a committed relationship you should tell her this honestly. If she loves you there really is no way to avoid breaking her heart but you can do it while still allowing her to feel respected. Talk to her someplace private face to face. Be gentle but firm and tell her how you really feel.