Never "broke it off" with me....cheating!

What do I do when I know that the person I was supposed to be with is cheating on me but still trying to make me believe that she still loves me?

I was with her for a couple of months and things were great for a while. After the first 2 months or so she just suddenly changed. Quit coming around, not calling etc... she started hanging out with her "friend" and I knew after a couple of days that she was cheating on me with her. Everything pointed to that, she would make up excuses to why she never called me back or came over to see me like we had planned. I knew from the minute that I met her that she had a real problem with lying...she would exagerate about things that she owned and talk about things that she has done, that I know never happened.

I work with this person too, we work separate shifts but I still have to see her all the time in passing. She really made me feel special for the period of time that we were together. But then things changed and I knew that she was lying to me about where she was at night (I work at night). And just started blowing me off all the time, I would call her and text her and just begged for the truth....after a month of pain and not even able to talk to her (cuz she wouldnt even call me back) I finally got her to tell me that she is involved with this "friend" of hers. I finally had the answers that I needed, she was indeed cheating on me and just left me hanging like that. So I began to move on, I knew that I had been used in the worst way possible, she had been seeing another person this whole time and couldnt even atleast tell me that we were no longer together, I got NOTHING.

After a couple of weeks I had a chance to talk to her and actually have a conversation with her about everything that had happened. We ultimately decided to get back together and give it another try (why I did this after what she had done, I have no clue). We were good for maybe 2 days but I noticed that she was still talking to her ex (the one she cheated on me with) all the time, I mean several times a day. Over the next couple of days she started to blow me off again, always had some reason of why she could not come over to see me. I gave her the benefit of the doubt (again wanting to believe that she was true to me). So after the 4th time in a week of her blowing me off on our plans and her having some grandiose excuse I realized that she indeed was cheating on me AGAIN. And again she never even called or anything to tell me that we were no longer together.....just nothing. Just She would call me and still be telling me that she loved me and so on....but yet I would drive by her house in the early AM after work and she wouldnt be at home ( I knew at that point that she was with her ex). I have been lied to this entire time, unfortunately I wanted to believe that she really did love me, I am sooooo crushed. She used me and had her fun then just dumped me on my * * *......man I hope she gets a taste of her own medicine some day....

If this girl is the one you are meant to be with, then she would have more respect for you and wouldn't cheat, lie to you, and keep things from you. You deserve better then that and will find someone who treats you right.

I know how difficult it is to get over someone who doesn't treat you with the respect you should get, someone who lies and keeps things from you. It's rough. But try to see that you are better off without this person. Any guy she is with is going to be hurt, and she is hurting herself as well. She's going to end up unhappy doing what she is doing. You on the other hand, will find someone good and be happier then you thought possible. Try to stay positive.