I dont understand women..

RIPDIME

Well I have liked this girl for a month was shy at first than stopped getting shy and started to say hey etc. I remember a while ago how she really liked me and I guess she tried to sort of start conversations with me. I was shy and I F'ed it up since I was so timid. The past while I have decided that I was going to go for it. So I started trying to have conversations with her or id say hey in the hallway. Whenever I did this she would become very happy but shy at the sametime (I think) and she wouldnt really say anything other than yeah etc. Am I missing something here? She tried to have conversations with me before but now shes too shy to talk to me (maybe she doesnt like me, this could be it)?

Also her friend was hitting on me a while ago and this morning she said hey hows it going, I replied with pretty good how about you.. and then she said wow what a nice conversation and she didnt even talk to me after. * * *? How do I make a good conversation, am I missing something here? Anyways girls are driving me on the brink of insanity, sadness and depression so if someone could maybe explain to me why they are doing this, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thankyou

Girls are so weird at that age. I remember it really well. They're just really insecure and unsure and they are testing things out at this point. I remember I did the dumbest things to get this guys attention that I had a huge crush on, but I would just ignore him and not say anything at all to him when we were by our lockers at the same time. In retrospect, it was stupid. And the guy probably thought I was insane and unfriendly and unstable.

Don't let it get to you or think about it too mcuh. The more you think about it, the more it will bother you and the more it bothers you, the more awkward your interactions will be. If you just act like everything's cool and act natural, it will work out one way or another. Look for indications..is she flirting with you? If she is, flirt back. Does she seem receptive to you? Start talking about what you're doing this weekend and see if she seems interested. If she's super shy, liek I was, then that might not work. But its definitely worth a shot, and odds are if you are natural and easygoing with her and let her know subtly that you might be interested, she'll respond.

It seems to me like she sorta would feel like you blew her off before, so now shes reacting the same way. If you all of a sudden changed and started talking to her out of the blue, she might think something is kinda suspicious. Try telling her how you really felt about her before, and you did like her just didnt know how to approach her.

Thankyou everyone for the advice.

One question though, I cant really go up to her and say look I was really shy before but I liked you from the start wanna go on a date.. Remember im still a bit shy and I really dont know how I would incorporate this into a conversation especially when I cant really have a conversation with her. Any plausable way of doing this?

Also if you go right up to a girl and say you like her, is this a bad idea (too sudden)? And finally is msn a good way to talk to girls?

Thankyou

I remember I did the dumbest things to get this guys attention that I had a huge crush on, but I would just ignore him and not say anything at all to him when we were by our lockers at the same time. In retrospect, it was stupid.

OMG!! I was the same exact way!! I remember being in 7th grade and I had the biggest crush on this kid that I never even spoke to before. I was always so scared to talk to him, and whenever he said anything to me I would just laugh and giggle and be stupid. I remember cutting out letters out of magazines and ads and taping them together on my folders to spell his name and draw little hearts. ](*,) Wow brings back some lame memories!! But yeah, I totally agree. At that age, everything is weird. Thats the age that a girl could be nice to you, and she would like you. Or she could be mean to you and like you. Or should could be nice to you and not like you. Or......And blah blah blah, I could go on forever. Just take subtle clues and hints. Dont let it get you down, and definitely be yourself!!!

Try to get into an after school activity that shes in that you would enjoy. Or if shes smart ask her to tudor you in a subject or something. Sit with her at lunch, visit friends whose lockers are right next to hers. MSN doesnt seem like a bad idea, but dont be to desperate. Dont message her like once every 10 minutes and say...Are you home yet?.....Are you home yet?.....Ya know, just casually once in a while. Make sure you have a topic that you can really conversate about. Avoid asking her a bunch of questions so all shes doing is typing yes and no.......Good Luck!!!

Unless your totally completely sure that she likes you back, I might take a different approach. Let her figure it out, but don't make it too hard! Maybe mention a movie you want to see and see if she might want to go with you. Or if you have a class together, see if she wants to study together. One on one time is good. Take a little time to get to know her and see if she feels the same way (she should let you know through the way she's acting)...then telling her that you like her will be spontaneous.