We Have Both Had Sex With Some1 Else While Split, What Do I Do?

Hi Guys,

Im still wondering wen thi emotional roller coaster is going to end i have tried to walk away from my confused lover but my heart keeps taking me back. For those of u who dont know the story i was with my lover of 35 (3 Children) for 2 years i am 25, we split up about 10 times over that period, on the 2 last occasions she got back with her ex (the father) but then came back 2 me saying she made a mistake she was in love with me and she missed me, well this last time we spit up, it is the longest we have split (2 months) she asked for me back last week then changed her mind asked me back again then changed her mind again, so on wednesday i tried to ring her many times and she ignored me, i decided enough was enough, anyway she called me all day yesterday at least 40 times which i ignored until 9pm alst night, i went round and we had a chat, yet agin she was asking for me back, i asked y she ignored me that wednesday, her answer was "cause i thought u didnt love me anymore, u were acting different" i guess i was tho because i was scared of my bubble busting again! But last night i found out the worst thing i cud of, she admited that she had sex with the father over the last 2 months, she didnt say how many times, but she said she didnt want to do it and it wasnt like it was with me and he kept arguing with her cuz she wudnt have sex with him, whilst this may b true , she still did have sex with him, i know we had split up but it has hurt me so much and in 1 way i really want to get back with her cuz she makes me so happy, but on the other hand im scared of her splitting with me again and hurting me again. Her sleeping with her ex is really winding me up, and also slept with some1 , but it was totally meaningless and it was a 1 night stand, can i really get back with her after she has done this??

Ugh. You should NOT get back with her.

One, she is playing you...AGAIN...and AGAIN you are falling for it.

Two, she is lying to you. She would not of slept with her ex mutliple times if she did "not want to". That is total BS.

It is just stupid to be doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result...and you constantly go back to this woman expecting things to be different? WHY? TEN TIMES in 2 years, you have broken it off. That is ridiculous. Even when she asks you back, she changes her mind umpteen times the same day. She loves playing this game with you. She loves knowing she can do whatever she wants, and you will be there. She loves running off to her ex, then coming back when she is bored....and leaving when she is bored again.

This woman is unbalanced and has major issues, and I know this is harsh, but I really believe you do too if you keep subjecting yourself to this horror.

ur right i think i do have problems, i can see what every1 says, my family my friends, and even u guys on enotalone tell me to move on. But Y cant i??? I meet lots of women, but for some reason none of them match up 2 my lover, i know she has problems she has decided to see a counsellor, she has had 6 miscarriges and she also lost her baby at 1 month old, and i dont think she has fully grieved for this, at the same time as loving me, she feels guilty to her youngest child who came after all this happened she wants to make it so right cuz of everything that has gone wrong, She is probably full of BS, she told me that she was trying her hardest to make it work with her ex cuz of her children, and she probably did want sex we all have needs, i did, but now she wants me back and i really dont know whether to give her a final chance and tell her that if she splits with me again that i will walk away for good, and will change my number! Any advice?? or do u really think i should walk away?