condom questions from first-timer

Okay, well i recently had sex for the first time and i have a few questions. First of all, the condom broke, which doesn't scare me too bad because she is also on birth control, but what measures can you take to try to prevent breakages? I think the condom may have gone on without leaving much space at the end and the hole was on the very end, so does that probably mean that was the reason? Also, i am uncircumcised and when the condom went on i didn't have my foreskin pulled back. i really couldn't feel all that much during sex and i was wondering if that was a reason. Would using a lubricant help to prevent tears or rips in the condom and does it make it more pleasurable? (it did get a little dry after a while).

thanks a lot

When you put the condom on be sure to pinch the end of it. This ensures there is space left at the end, and if you don't do that it is quite likely that the condom will break.

Also if you are going to use a lubricant dont use anything fancy, just use ky jelly. It would probably be a good idea if you found it dry and would make it more pleasurable for both of you. Also make sure you are doing enough foreplay before hand to get her turned on, as this will help make sure there is enough natural lubricant during sex.

Make sure its a water based lube - oil based makes the latex in teh condom go weak. Really, you should of put another condom on - birth control or not. Why else are you wearing one?

Also, i am uncircumcised and when the condom went on i didn't have my foreskin pulled back. i really couldn't feel all that much during sex and i was wondering if that was a reason.
Could of been. Also it seems like you were paying alot of attention abot the condom - any attention away from sex means that you cannot fully enjoy sex.

You need to pinch the tip of the condom before you put it on or air gets trapped!

You didn't feel anything? Well I agree with Darkblue, try using thinner condoms.

Also you said it was your first time. Everyone's first time isn't what they expect. We get nervous, etc.

Good luck and have fun.