Just lookin' for some advice on this one

Well, I guess I should start at the beginning. Well the other day I am driving down the road and a car with 3 girls pulls up next to me. They asked for my number so I gave it to them. We text msged every so often, just to keep some what of a conversation going. (I have only talked to 2 out of the 3, but they have been different conversations) Just wondering what my next step should be..

Cool, I would maybe throw a party or arrange an outing with some of your friends and invite them to come along. That way you can hang out with all three girls and get to know them better. Maybe after that you might be better to make a choice about which girl you might want to date. Or if you already know which one, txt message her and ask her out for coffee. But then her friend might feel bad. Which again is why the party thing is a good idea cuz then u can set up her friends with your friends and you are all happy. Have fun!

Haha wow, that's some luck...that or you drive a really nice car...don't see that kind of forwardness come from girls very often. Other than that, they seem to like you, or they wouldn't have had the courage to do something like that...so give them a call, invite them somewhere with you and maybe even a friend or two of yours...get to know them....see if there's one for you. And don't forget to flirt and have a great time heh, good luck!