Boner from hugging....(question for the girls)

Bobo

Ok, don't know where else this thread should be posted. Lol. Theres a similar thread in the Kissing section about what girls think if theyre kissing a guy and the guy gets a boner. lol. Nearly every responce was the same saying they found it a turn on and loved it.

So yeah, similar question. If a girl is hugging a guy they 'like', (bfs dont count) would they get freaked/grossed out if they noticed the guy had got a boner or like it?! lol.

Im asking this after receiving the nicest hug I have had for a long time from a girl I really like (Im not certain how she feels about me, but all the hugs, and the kiss on the cheek later that evening kinda suggests she likes me too) and, yeah, well getting hard,lol . I tried hiding it... but if she 'noticed', do you think it would have freaked her or would she have liked the idea she turns me on...or neither?! lol.

Basically, how would any of you girls feel if in the same situation?

I dunno, I don't think I'd like that. If I was not in a relationship or at least at the stage where we kissed, I'd think it was inappropriate.

Ah - she has a point. If I hugged a bf, and he got a boner, that would be fine. But, if I had just barely met the guy, it would be a tad awkward.

I think if she was continually hugging you all evening and gave you a peck on the cheek then there's a strong chance she likes you and your "friend." If a woman isn't attracted to you on some level, it isn't likely she would have shown you that amount of affection. Maybe next time try putting your arm around her and cuddling during a movie or something? See how she reacts...

If its a friend or someone you've never really gotten to know in that way, they would probably be confused or uneasy. If it was a girlfriend or someone you were seeing, they'll like it. And I think if she is pressing up against you, she really likes it. Enjoy. Cuddling is so much fun, and such a turn on...

Well just as a point of observation for another guy's perspective.... i've never seen the switch where you could control where you got an erection or not... so i don't think any moral judgement should be made against a guy that gets an erection from kissing/hugging a girl.... candidly have been told the opposite, that if i didn't have get an erection that they would be offended... for what it's worth

• 5 months later...

hmm i still don't understand. can anyone tell me what should i (or other shy girls out there) do whenever our partner kisses+hugs us and gets the boner? i mean, its kinda new for me, coz he is the first guy ive ever kissed. (yes, french) when i sorta felt his boner while hugging, i didnt know what to do. its not really bothering me, but i just want to know whats the "appropriate" way to handle this kinda situation. should i just ignore it, continue to hug/do what we do, or acknowledge it, telling him that i know "it" ? hmm..

so i have a question:

a few months ago, i was kissing a guy, he was lying down and i was sitting down right on top of him. and i suppose we made out for a good hour. now.......when i was sitting right on top of his part, how come i did not feel anything? is it because he was not turned on/his pants were too thick/or he is just very small?

because i remember thinking he must be very small and getting turned off. so i went home.

He may have made an "adjustment" so that you wouldn't feel it. The dry humping may have hurt his wood, so he angled it so that it ran down his thigh, or maybe he felt the boner was inappropriate.

men can do that? u mean it can bend backwards? well.......wouldn't he have to reach his hand down to make an adjustment? cuz i didn't see him do that.

what dry humping? i was just sitting on top of him to get an idea of how big......hrm. yes. im a dirty girl.

Yes, we can do things like that. He may have just wiggled it that way, or hell, maybe he hangs to the right.

Well my bad not dry humping, but being in a position like that and making out for an hour and nothing? Maybe he just wasn't turned on or he has a small wee wee. It could be a number of things.

Yes, we can do things like that. He may have just wiggled it that way, or hell, maybe he hangs to the right.

Well my bad not dry humping, but being in a position like that and making out for an hour and nothing? Maybe he just wasn't turned on or he has a small wee wee. It could be a number of things.

i was afraid that was the case. [-( i was really sad. he's a big guy you know? 6'ft tall. that's probably why we didn't get to go further. im sure he was turned on, he looked so happy. poor me.