ex turns into a party animal?

how many of u guys have seen your ex turn into a complete party animal? i've been broken up with my ex and in complete NC for a bit over 2 months now. being an idiot, i decided to look at her friend's website and saw tons of crazy pics of her partying it up. it's weird bc when we were together, she never wanted to go out and was actually proud of her innocence and the fact that she never went out.

of course she made some friends during the end of jr yr in college who liked to go out a lot and i eventually got pushed out a yr later. oh well. it's just interesting to see her turn into a completely different person. i wonder if this is going to be a temporary or permanent thing. i guess that's why she hasn't contacted me at all...been too busy partying it up.

yes, i know i need to stop looking at her friend's blog. i am kicking myself now for doing it!

Yea my ex boyfriend did the same thing. I had a bunch of his friends come up to me and say things like...wow, I've never seen Jeff drunk the entire 2 years we've been at school, and now everytime he goes out he's nothing less then trashed...yea it made me feel good Oh well, they obviously feel a need to break free...he told me he's done a lot of things this semester he never would have been able to do if he were with me. It stung, because it's not true, but I guess that's how he feels. But hey...if they are out having fun, we should be too!! Just keep it classy

in a way, i'm glad that this happened. it helped me realize that the girl i fell in love with no longer exists and may never exist again. she's lost the innocence that attracted me to her and even if she wanted to get back together right now, i wouldn't be able to look at her the same.

I've partied big time after every major breakup. It actually feels pretty great to get out there, rediscover your OWN sense of self, no 'ball and chain' to worry about (not to say that YOU were this person, but the men in my life certainly became it).

I did it mainly because I had actually craved being single for months before, and finally had a chance to just go out and do what I wanted, without having to explain anything. Well that, and it helps anyone to move on when you're always out having fun.

My ex also did that the first time she broke up with me. She told me that all she did was stay out late with her friends all week and weekend partying and having a good time, living on an average if 4 hours of sleep.

Its weird because when her and I were together, she told me that she hated clubbing and staying out late, and she has admitted to me that she couldn't say no to her girlfriends and the fact that she needed to stay occupied so she doesn't have to think about me.

my ex gf has been hanging out and partying with all these new friends she's made the last couple of months.

When we first met 2 years ago, I was the one who went out and partied every weekend. I encouraged her to make friends and party but she said she didn't enjoy it. Eventually I stopped partying b/c I enjoyed hanging out with her so much more.

So ironic, I swear. It sucks b/c she acts like I kept her from partying or making friends. I encouraged her to. What a *****n waste of my love and my time. I now have trouble finding friends to hang out with since I isolated them all to be with her - the worst mistake i've ever made.

my ex gf has been hanging out and partying with all these new friends she's made the last couple of months.

When we first met 2 years ago, I was the one who went out and partied every weekend. I encouraged her to make friends and party but she said she didn't enjoy it. Eventually I stopped partying b/c I enjoyed hanging out with her so much more.

So ironic, I swear. It sucks b/c she acts like I kept her from partying or making friends. I encouraged her to. What a *****n waste of my love and my time. I now have trouble finding friends to hang out with since I isolated them all to be with her - the worst mistake i've ever made.

Thats weird.That is the exact same story as me to the Tee.I don't understand why they say and do these things.After my break up I heard bits and pieces about what me ex was up to.After hearing really anything about her I just wanted to through up. So I completely tuned her out of my life.I dont want to hear what she's doing and I sure don't want to see her.My friends can tell and the don't utter her name around me.which is great she could be a prostitute or a astronaut for all I know.And thats the best way to deal with it.

to be fair, i've been going out a fair amt too, but i was always much more outgoing than my ex. i'm just totally shocked by the 180 and was wondering if she'd stay that away forever or eventually revert back to her oldself? i don't want her back, but i do want her to feel regret. i've vowed to be the ex that got away and not the ex that she thanks god got away.

i don't want her back, but i do want her to feel regret. i've vowed to be the ex that got away and not the ex that she thanks god got away.
That is also the same thing Ive been thinking.Success really is the best revenge.When I do see my ex again.(unfortunitaly i think it is inevitable)I have to look good and be doing good.Iam absolutley determined to make her regret it.As far as if she'll go back to her old self.Thats not gonna happen people never go back to any way they used to be.She couldnt if she tried she is forever tainted with skankdum.

So ironic, I swear. It sucks b/c she acts like I kept her from partying or making friends. I encouraged her to. What a *****n waste of my love and my time.

sounds just like me and my ex