Is it normal to dream about your ex girlfriend even if you know there is no chance of getting abck with her. And you have got over her. But then I had a dream two nights in a row where I was kissing her and iother such things. And during the dream I was really happy. Whats going on I dont want these feelings. HELP, is it normal and will these dreams stop or am I getting feelings for her again?.

It's normal, and unfortunate. I hate dreaming about my ex. Not much you can do to stop it, and it can really ruin your entire day if you don't imediately try to take your mind off of it when you wake up. Go out and do something fun, and try to take her mind off of her so you don't dream about her again the next night.

Ya thats what I should do. but well I got demoted at the bleep whole where I work. So now am on the tills, which is most boring thing ever. And well she comes rushing to my head (or her and new bf). I was sitting then and got a reciept role, and started rippingit apart and folding the broken bits of reciept into triangles of differant sizes lol. Came home with like 50 in my pockets lol. I mean making triangles can only satisfy a man for soo long.

Same problem man, past 3 of 4 nights, personally it's making me feel like contacting too, because I know my whole situation was never truly put to rest...and keep thinking that maybe contact would help...but I'm doing my best to fight it.

Hey ours wasnt properly put to rest, but right now she got a new boyfriend, who she is experiencing "enfatuation" for at the moment, so I got no chance, and neither do I want one really lol. I just miss the good times we had I gues. And these are bought up by tales of her doing things with him that she did with me.

Hey ours wasnt properly put to rest, but right now she got a new boyfriend, who she is experiencing "enfatuation" for at the moment, so I got no chance, and neither do I want one really lol. I just miss the good times we had I gues. And these are bought up by tales of her doing things with him that she did with me.

Let me guess too...in every dream, everything is great(that I get by you saying you've been kissing her and such)...and then you wake up, feel great, then it takes you like a split second to realize it was a dream, none of it was true and you feel like crap again?

OMG 100% true, this is 4th time it happened now. But the thing is you wake up witht hat feeling of purpose, and feel your loved, and just want to embrase your (ex) partner. Then you realise, I not with them anymore, there enjoying life with someone else. And just feel like a pile of poo and worthless. Then isntead of happy thoughts making you want to live the day you think, ohh here we go. Anouther boring day for boring old me,life is such a chore.

Same problem man, past 3 of 4 nights, personally it's making me feel like contacting too, because I know my whole situation was never truly put to rest...and keep thinking that maybe contact would help...but I'm doing my best to fight it.

Thats why the whole NC thing doesn't work, because things are not resolved. Without them being resolved your mind wonders more and its on your mind.

Dreams take things that we feel, even if we don't usually admit it to ourselves. And part of us, no matter how hard we try or may not want to, always remembers an ex and wishes things worked out. So the mind might play a fantasy trick on us and put us with them in a dream. It's normal and doesn't necessarily mean anything. It's just those feelings resurfacing, feelings that can be buried or barely thought of, but feelings that will always exist somewhere within us. I know I've had dreams of people I haven't seen in years, including previous "crushes" from childhood.