Hey all, I am in need of some gift suggestions.

As you know my ex and I are getting quite close again, and I am wondering if I should pick her up a little something for christmas.

Though, I don't know if she's getting me anything at all..

Do you think this is smart? Or would it make me come off as overly zealous?

If it's a good idea, what's something a 15 year old girl would like? She is into volleyball/soccer.. and smart in school, attractive.

Also, we're hanging out at the school dance tonight, tomorrow night at a friends house.. and probably a few more times here and there.. do you think I should wait and see how these things go and base my decision on that?

Thanks.

I am wondering if I should pick her up a little something for christmas.

I think that wouldn't be a bad idea...the key thing is it should really be a little something. You don't want to scare her off. Something small that shows you were thinking about her would be nice.

do you think I should wait and see how these things go and base my decision on that?

This may be a good idea. You may try to feel things out and maybe drop some hints to figure out what she might like. I think the more time you spend together the closer xmas gets, you will be able to figure out whether or not to get something and what to get.

The CD is a good idea. Getting a christmas gift doesn't have to come off as anything- it's Christmas! The gift-giving season!

If you want to go for something a little more personal but still light, why not get her some nice body shop stuff- body butter, bath stuff, etc. They sell them in gift sets. That's a slightly romantic gift, but still not too big of a gesture. Girls love feeling pretty and nothing does it better than self-pampering

If that idea still makes you feel a bit iffy, why not try something that never fails: A book. Or Book certificate. If she's academic, she'll appreciate it. Do a little snooping- find out who her favourite author is, all time favourite book, etc. I'm a huge book worm, so that gift would be something I'd love without coming off too strong