i have a problem like everyone else on this site i've been going out with this one girl at work and she just broke up with me the other day well she ahas told other people that she still wants me but has told me that she still wants to be friends i told her that she should actually think it over and to tell me after a couple of days of thinking about it.......well i also think that i like her even more now that we are not together i mean i think about her constently and.....well what should i do....should i move on or should i wait???????????????????

If u like her even more now that u two are apart, and after u came to this realization, then i think u should wait for her. IF she says that she stills wants to be with u to other ppl then she probly does. But she might just need to think some things through right now, so dont rush her and bug her. Tell her that u kno she needs as break and time to think, so tell her to call u in a week or so, but for now just lay back and relax. Wen u see her at work talk to her, dont ignore her. And if she hasnt made up her mind in a week or so, ask her what the deal is, and say how much u like her and that if she doesnt want to be with you then u need to start getting over her so u can move on. Ok so wait for her....but be patient, we grls take time to make up our mind. PZ good luck

well. shes a girl, knows more than me... But I had the same exact problem.. and I mean exact... Went out with girl.. she broke up with me.. after we broke up, I liked her more.... So I ask if it was a short thing.. like I sais will we get back together.. she said no, we will stay friends... We became bestfriends... Almost went back out (thats what I think) we did everything a couple would do, besides kiss..... And then I got to like her more.... And I never gave her space... that was a long time ago.. we are good friends again....

Yeah.. So.. from my expierence.. I say colls is right in a way.... Give her time to think about it.. and let her know how you feel, and talk to her at work... But a week seems short... You might want to talk to her.. show her you care, not say it.. and if she doesnt fall for you again in about 2 to 3 weeks.. Then talk to her about it... But rem.. dont call her too much... or dont, and I MEAN DONT EVER GET JEALOUS around her... Trust me.. that is a no no... Well thats my advice..

Waiting is too superficial but let it happen naturally. What better way to have her come to you when you want her at that moment. Keep this in mind that when someone needs space then accept it and if someone tells you that is what she wants, do not believe it but only if she tells you herself because only in her lip and words can be for real or you can distinguish the truth in what she feels by looking into her eyes when she express. I don't mean to be hard to anyone by what they say but the less is said from different people the better for you to know the answer without confusion because it is best from someone who you are drawn too and still have communication with then someone who can speculate or only hear what she may want to say at that moment.

Love is strange and can be complicated if you choose to not acknowledge it. The mind must be open and at times the heart needs to be put aside when it is time to give it space to breathe and grow.

Not easy to do but it is possible. . . . Good luck. . . . .