looks seem to be really important to my ex bf

my ex says he broke up with me because i gained to much wieght. i only gained about 10 lbs from the time i had met him. he says that he doesn't like fat girls and that when he met me i was slim know i'm fat. he says that he is embarrassed to be seen with me cause i waddle when i walk. i'm taking areobics classes and trying to lose weight to make myself looking better but nothing seems to help. it's pretty much hopeless.

SEAB,

Sounds like you just lost a ton of dead weight, your boy friend! Was he always this shallow or did he take special courses at JERKU? You don't need him and don't lose the 10 pounds for him, lose it because you want too. I hardly think 10 pounds is a big deal either way, unless you are 3'4" tall. No disrespect to those vertically challenged! Find someone who wants to be with you, not your waist line.

my ex says he broke up with me because i gained to much wieght. i only gained about 10 lbs from the time i had met him. he says that he doesn't like fat girls and that when he met me i was slim know i'm fat. he says that he is embarrassed to be seen with me cause i waddle when i walk. i'm taking areobics classes and trying to lose weight to make myself looking better but nothing seems to help.

You're still with that JERK?!

Girl, what he is telling you is total BS. You do not go from slim to fat in a ten pound stretch. He is an immature little control freak, if you ask me.

Be greatful that you are now available to find someone whom will really care about you for you and don't have to waste another second of your life on someone that shallow.