• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the thing that's putting everyone off is that you're acting so cavalier about this. Did it occur to you that maybe the reason neither one of them is anything more than 'lukewarm' towards you is because there are two guys involved? I know that when I'm dating someone initially, if that other person is seeing other people I am not going to be willing to really let feelings develop until that other guy is gone. Which reminds me, do they know about each other or are you playing it off to each of them like they're the only one? Personally I think this whole thing doesn't make a lot of sense because you say you like them "A LOT" but then turn around and say it doesn't matter if they never call. Just remember that you reap what you sow and I can tell you from a guy's standpoint what you are doing isn't real smart.

Well, can you control yourself? Do you think you can play it cool, act like you dont care, you are over her? Have you two been talking lately on the phone? To tell you the truth, if this email is out of the blue, then say you already have plans for this weekend and next weekend might be better.

If this is out of the blue and you agree, you are basically telling her that she can have you whenever she wants.

Oh and your suggestion would be?? To throw myself at them and see if that tactic works? How about I wrap myself in saran wrap ...and while I'm at it, bend over backwards to show them exactly HOW far I'll go to get their attention??

Me choosing NOT to call someone is MY choice. It's NOT manipulative. I am protecting MYSELF from getting hurt. If they call they call..if they don't they don;t. Period.

I'm not saying that you should throw yourself at them. That is kinda scary. What you're doing is playing a game with them. People are not toys. How are you protecting yourself from getting hurt? YOU are the one who is dating two people at the same time and using "NC" as a way to find out which one likes you more. You're not attached to either one of them yet so the chances of you getting hurt are pretty slim. Also in "protecting" yourself from getting hurt you will end up hurting them.

I know im going to sound tottally anal here, but These days people are posting topics in the Getting Back Together form incorrectly.

Eg; This one could pretty much be in the dating forum, and a lot of others on here should be placed in the Healing forum as alot of you claim that your goal is not to get your ex back, or have begun dating other people. *oh well* Im right though!