Yay im so happy i believe i broke my addiction

k well for the last 3 months since i lost my job ive been addicted to world of warcraft doing nothing but it and maybe went out 2 times with friends.I have finally gotten fed up with it and being so addicted that i am now quitting and now i have the sudden urge to go back outside again and i feel happier.Just wanted to express my happiness to some people since this problem felt like such a burden im so glad im going out to my friends house tonight and doing like used too.

that wasn't negative. that was sarcasm. i know guys who play a lot of video games and it's annoying because their not available to do anything cuz their so busy with their computer. i cant stand that they would rather be at their monitors then out doing something real.

that wasn't negative. that was sarcasm. i know guys who play a lot of video games and it's annoying because their not available to do anything cuz their so busy with their computer. i cant stand that they would rather be at their monitors then out doing something real.

I understand your feelings and you know I sympathise with your situation. However, it was not necessary to raise this up in Shinobie's post. I also know him and what he has been through, and for him this is a big thing and he should be complimented for it. Teacup, if you wish to vent and be sarcastic, you are welcome to make your own post or write me and say whatever you want about those guys. But you should be polite when it comes to other people's threads.

Ok, back to topic. Come one everyone, lets all give Shinobie a round of applause.

Hey Shinobie!

A big round of applause from me too! I got addicted to an internet based FPS game a few years ago when I was "in between jobs", so I know how hard it is to quit.

On the same note, I was thinking of buying WoW last year, until another friend of mine said, and I quote "This game is so good a lot of people are going to lose thier jobs over it" . LOL. Needless to say, I didn't buy it.

Well done!

Ya teacup the only reason i guess i played these games so much to begin with when i lost my job is because i became more depressed and wanted to get away from the world.Sure if had a gf i would definitely spend more time with her then this stupid computer.The reason i believe im so attached to it sometimes is yah i do have a descent amount of friends i can out and do stuff with but when i have nothing to do this is what i do.I have never had a girlfriend and dont think ill have one anytime soon so i would probably not be a person to assume what all males do since i have never been in that situation.

k well for the last 3 months since i lost my job ive been addicted to world of warcraft doing nothing but it and maybe went out 2 times with friends.I have finally gotten fed up with it and being so addicted that i am now quitting and now i have the sudden urge to go back outside again and i feel happier.Just wanted to express my happiness to some people since this problem felt like such a burden im so glad im going out to my friends house tonight and doing like used too.

Another world of warcraft addict...

I actually have been put off lately from this game, all the pvping and raids and all that sort of thing... with 8 characters on Lothar..

Do you know what's really sad? I'm a guild leader... my guild is called "Giggity Giggity".. haha!

The last few weeks I have been coming home from work and just relaxing on the couch instead of touching my computer... and it has been doing absolute wonders.

I'm very glad that you have overcome the addiction!