Ugh, i can't stand it!

Basically i have a great friend that i've started to really share things with. The problem is she's interesting in this girl and they're probably going to end up dating. Now it's not that i like my friend (i don't think) i just can't stand seeing them together. It annoys the crap out of me to see them all over eachother now and i can only imagine it getting worse once they get together.

I don't think it's that i like my friend i feel it's that i'm jealous this girl will be able to have a part of her i'm not. I don't want her to tell her things she won't tell me. Even now it gets on my nerves to know i'll get offline and she'll still be talking to her on aim. Or that they'll stay on the phone for hours on end.

I know i'm being stupid and jealous i just need to figure out how to get over it. I can't really say anything to my friend because it's not like she's really doing anything wrong. I just want to get over this as it's starting to make be bitter which is showing when i talk to them/ they're together.

Sorry no one responded to this sooner. You are not stupid for feeling this way, we all get jealous at some point. I think that what you may be feeling is sadness over not being able to have her company as much, her friendship devoted so much towards you. It's natural to not want to let go of someone when you are that close to each other. But instead of focusing on all the time you won't be with her, that they will be together, focus on the time you are together. You will still talk to each other and be good friends. That's not going to change.