to respond or not to respond...

well, I got a response from her. we texted back and forth like three times about thanksgiving and what we did, nothing more than a line or two. I ended it by saying texting

"yes thanksgiving was nice but something was missing, I'll leave it at that. I guess I should get used to feeling like something is missing. have a nice rest of the weekend, goodbye."

she responded with a simple "you too" and that was it.

I kinda wish that I did not respond at all, but whats done is done. Now back to NC. I do not get why the hell she texted me anyway. It kinda makes me mad that she can't just call like a normal person, I mean come on we were together for three years!!!!

I am going back to NC now. If she wants to talk or anything she will have to try a lot harder than just a simple text message cause that is bullsh*t. I really now wish that I did not respond and I don't even know why. I hope that Superdave is right when he said that by doing NC she will eventually become interested and wonder what I am doing and begin to contact more often, but we shall see...

"Being hooked" on the cycle of staying in touch, then disappearing is absolutely awful! I've never had to deal with it before during the holidays until now. Thank God I didn't take any extra days from work, it would be more time to think about my ex.

---Dogg--blame the holidays. It makes the strongest of us mushy. It makes the Scrooges kind (sometimes) for a brief minute. It shuts off our brains, even. That's how people can become reminiscent, consumeristic, overeaters, etc---it's that undiagnosed holiday syndrome!

Does anyone ever have those "Lord of the Rings" moments where you feel like Smeagol and Gollum? Where you have conversations in your heart about, "my ex was evil! they never really cared they were playing games!" or "my ex was making a mistake and didn't mean it"? LOL!

Does anyone ever have those "Lord of the Rings" moments where you feel like Smeagol and Gollum? Where you have conversations in your heart about, "my ex was evil! they never really cared they were playing games!" or "my ex was making a mistake and didn't mean it"? LOL!

yes and it sucks