Is tonight the night?

Hey guys.

So here it is. Friday. Doomsday? Perhaps. We will see. I am going to the ex gf's house tonight for a dinner. I asked her why it is she wants to see me after telling me she doesn't love me, and never did, and her answer was this. That she misses me, and wants to talk about things, which she would rather do face to face because it means more.

I know she doesn't want to get back together. And Im not even gonna bring it up. I cant stop questioning her motive, and am preparing myself for the worst.. First she said the 'spark' wasn't there, then 'I love you but im not IN love with you', then 'I dont love you', then 'Im not sure I ever did love you.' So whats next. Am I going down so I can hear her tell me she hates me and regrets ever meeting me?? Its so confusing because of her actions in the past week. She has been very nice, excited, and even flirty.

So I am getting myself ready to go. Wish me luck. Walking into the unkown is terrifying. I will post the results when I am back...

Don't tell her how you feel, if she asks for you back don't jump. Create doubt, but give her hope (if she wants back). Be vague in your responses, and if she asks if you're seeing someone give a vague answer, such as, "I have been hanging with a friend, at times." Vague is good, and you'll be cool no matter what she says. Good luck.