hey all. well this is an odd question but what is the norm for sex drive in someone my age and gender (18, female). I always want to be doing something, ok not always but it seems to be the majorety of my thoughts. It's driving me crazy, I feel so dirty and pervted, is it normal to feel that way at my age. Oh and when I say I contintly want to be doing something and that I think about it a lot it's not like I look at a guy and want to go down on him or anything, I'm only really like this with my bf, if that makes a difference to the situation.

please please someones opinion....

thanks all.

Qtpie87

You better ride that sex drive for all its worth... Your boyfriend will feel like he's the luckiest guy on the planet to have a girlfriend that wants to have sex all the time... DOn't ever think you're werid for wanting to have sex a lot. It's perfectly normal and more women should be like you... The world would be a happier place with less fighting

well what if I know he's attracted to me and I know he likes me a lot but he doesn't have all that high of a sex drive??? It's really starting to bother me a lot. He's always had sex and now he tells people that he's kinda tired or it. He does get horny and wants to do things, just not as often as I do, that's why I feel like such a perv.

No way are you a perv or a weirdo.

Anyone's sex drive, regardless of how high or low it is, is completely normal! Some people have high ones who want to go at it all day, others never even think about it.

What you do need however, is a partner that has the same level of drive as you do. If your both compatible, then everything should be fine. If your not compatible, one of you will need to make an effort or a compromise for things to work.

Sit down and tell your partner your always horny... See what he says. He'll probably love it!

I've been married twice. I'm going through my second divorce right now.

My husbands have never had the same height of sex drive as I have.

The advice off friends was to try the goods out first, so I did! And everything seemed fine.

My first husband never said why but he stopped having sex with me 2 years into our marriage. For 2.5 years I did without and remained faithful. It was hell! Divorced at 5 years.

I've been married now for 13 years! In the last 4 years our marriage has gone downhill. It's not all due to our sex drives! It's the cuddles and the kisses that count as well.

As far as I can see your sex drive is normal. Just enjoy yourself and have fun. If your bf doesn't want intercourse ask him to satisfy you another way! Please bear in mind he could end up being so much under pressure that he may not get an erection!

It is possible that you may not be compatible. I hope this is not the case!

Good luck and take care. [/code]