a males opinion woud be good! please!!

can i just ask you lovely gentlemen!

if you have never cheated on a gf before and u break up with a girl for the first time (all the ex's broke up with you in the past) and start dating another girl and u cheat on her with an ex, what does that mean, does that mean you still have feelins for ure ex!

if ure ex still has feelins for you and u tell her you stilll have feelin for her, do you mean it or are you just sayin it to be nice!

if ure ex asks what is happenin with the two of you and you say " i still have feelins for you and like you, we just need to wait and see" are you sayin there is a possible chance of u gettin back together?

please help me! please!!!!!

thank you!! xxx

I would say ....

" i still have feelins for you and like you, we just need to wait and see"

translation: I still have feelins for you and like you, but mostly, I want to be able to sleep with you again sometime in the future, if things don't work out with this new chick.

It would also mean I am a dick for cheating on a girl, even with my ex, because it would mean that not only do I like to lead unsuspecting girls on, if I would cheat on her I would cheat on you just as quickly.

I would say forget about getting back together. Move on and find a true "lovely gentleman", who's gonna treat you right and not play with your head or heart.

I have to agree. Anyone who would cheat on someone else is not a person you want to be with. He's playing you and this other girl. Don't trust anything he says and, if you can, cut him out of your life totally, he's a waste of time. And, I hate to say it, but I doubt this is the first time he's ever cheated on somebody. The type of person who cheats will have no problem lying about it.

I agree as well. Once there is cheating involved you're setting yourself up to get seriously hurt. If he did it with his current gf, what's to say he won't do it once he gets back with the ex? He's trying to play two sides of the same coin. Better to let this guy go.

thank you all for youre comments it means alot, however i should have made this clear the first time around.

i know for a fact that this is the first time he has cheated on a girl. i have known him for many years and watched him with many of his ex's (they were always the ones that cheated on him and broke up with him) why is this the FIRST girl he cheats on! and why does he cheat on her with an ex. he went on holiday recently and he never cheated on her even though he had plenty oppurtunity! why not a stranger why someone he used to feel something for!

Also just so you dont think im a stalker, lol, i know he never cheats also bcoz his best friend is my best friend, more mine than his he would never lie to me but the ex confides in this mate of ours!

sorry again but help!!!