my livin partner is more inlove with his x gf

Is that normal that my bf is more inlove with his x gf than me while he is asking me to marry him and teling me that he love me even if i feel like he

is insulting me that i am not his level and i am not smart enough.

We live together already 8 months at the 1st of month that i was with him i am still connected with my sort of bf from the internet but we never meet yet

then i didnt tel him about it coz i know also that he was doing it at the same time and then by the time accidently he read my emails and cause a big fights and end to a violent situation so i give up my email and have him my

pass word and thats fine by me i trust him aside from that i know also that he

is sending email to his x gf at first i dont like it bothers me a lot and i just let

him have it and i trust him a lot til recently i didnt meant to read any email from him since accidentaly an email just come up to the screen while i was helping him out to be online dialing through internet so i found out that he was so inlve with x gf and he wants to intimacy with her while he is calling me wife everyday and planning to get marry it was so painfull as hell coz i never thought about it i was giving all my life to him i was very deeply inlove with him that i could give up mylife to him. I ask him give up on her not send any email anymore he keep insist that he is just a friend but he cant give up at all he rather lose me than losing her i know how madly he is inlove with his x gf ....he could leave me any moment when ever my relation to him its not good or bad.even writing this i still feel how sore it is in my heart

I am so sorry its my 1st time i dont know if i am doing right hope everyone understand.............

I was in a similar situation 3 years ago, but my boyfriend and I weren't living together at the time. He would still have lunch dates with his ex girlfriend, and sometimes talk to her on the phone. He insisted that they were just friends, but I knew that in some ways he loved her more than me. It was pretty hard to take, but I figured I wasn't going to let it get in the way of our relationship, so I just did my best not to think too much about it, and love him the best I could. We married last year, and though it still hurts to think he might prefer to be with her, I love my husband dearly and I know he loves me. We're very grateful for each other. I say, if you love each other, just focus on what works, and don't make problems bigger unless they are a real threat to your relationship.

Welcome to enotalone. Shes2smart on here always says, "No trust, no relationship." I agree

i found out that he was so inlve with x gf and he wants to intimacy with her while he is calling me wife everyday and planning to get marry it was so painfull as hell coz i never thought about it i was giving all my life to him i was very deeply inlove with him that i could give up mylife to him.

Wants to marry you but still sleep with his ex??? DUMP HIM!!! Immediately!!! Is this really the type of man you have always dreamed about marrying when you were a little girl??? No. I would say, "All right - go ahead and sleep with her. Meanwhile, you pack your bags and move out. good luck

I ask him give up on her not send any email anymore he keep insist that he is just a friend but he cant give up at all he rather lose me than losing her i know how madly he is inlove with his x gf ....he could leave me any moment

Honey,

I'm sorry, but I think you have all the information that you need about this man right here. He blatently told you that if he were forced to choose between you and his ex, he would rather choose her. Does that sound to you like he loves and respects you and wants to spend his life with you?

I don't think so. He's got you right where he wants you, and you deserve to be with someone who loves YOU and ONLY you, and who isn't interested in sleeping with an ex while talking of marriage to you. That defiles the very purpose of marriage.

I think you know the right thing to do is to leave him.