My Ex is Back In Touch, what does he want??

I had an abortion about 2 years ago my ex stayed with me for a year and a few months later then he broke up with me. He started dating a girl who is 16, I am 21 done with school and have my feet on the ground, so this was kind of and insult. He is 20 now. It is a long story but this is where i am at now. Anyways 6 months after we broke up i thought about him almost everyday, it was hard i was almost over him and he called me. I was shocked, I asked him why he called he said because he wanted to see how i was doing. So he ended up calling a week later at night and asked me to come over. I explain to him that i have a boyfriend and he has a girlfriend its not a good idea. He got kind of mad. Anyways he called again the next week and told me to come over agian i gave in and slept with him that night. Two weeks later he called again and i slept with him again. Then a few weeks later he called and wanted to hang out but i was busy i said no. I asked him if he would ever go out with me again he said not for a really long time. What does he want from me just to sleep together when hes not getting any from his girlfriend?? I think about him all the time waiting for the day he will call again. And did i mention he wont give me his cell number, so i couldnt call him if i wanted. I am confused and i hate to say it still in love.. Help how do i get him back??? And what does he want from me???

Yuck! He is horrible........he knows you still love him and is playing you for all he can get. Not only that he has convinced you to cheat on your current boyfriend and his current girlfriend. Not nice and definitely creating a situation where everyone is going to get hurt......what he is doing has nothing to do with love and everything to do with create a whole lot of pain and anguish for everyone.

He is abusing yor feelings for him! He knows you still like him so he is taking advantage to that. Dont give in to him, He sounds like a jerk. You have a boyfriend now, show him more attention and try to ignore your ex. Dont let him do this to you. Next time he calls simply tell him your busy and dont have time for him anymore. It will hurt you at the beginning but it will make you a stronger person in the end.

I wish you all the best!!

GOOD LUCK yOU CAN DO IT!!

Unless you were under some serious bit of hypnosis, you were a willing participant in the events that took place.

You cheated on your bf and you never mentioned you were trying to get his forgiveness. Clearly, you should not be with your bf.

Break up with your bf so that you are not preventing him from finding another woman.