...i was quite sure where to put this but gimmie some ideas

silentone14

I have a girlfriend, who is kinda strange. But...none the less I love her. Her friend's boyfriend did something really (romantic) like make a cd that said will you go out with me on it and a bunch of other stuff. I want her to feel loved, so i was wondering if anyone knew any good suggestions i might want to try? Anything at all that she might find cute or romantic.

Not to promote what I do on the side, but a dvd slide show (pictures of you and your woman) with you guys' song playing in the background is a pretty romantic gift. This would easily top a cd of songs.

Any gift that would make her feel special, and that she has mentioned to you in the past would work just fine. Many women like jewelry and find it romantic, but it's truly not romantic (my opinion).

You might want to take your woman on a picnic in front of a lake or something that overlooks the city during mid day - now that is romance. Get something you know she likes food-wise, order it up and put it in a picnic basket. Tell her you're picking her up to hang out somewhere. A spontaneous surprise like that will never be forgotten.

Gee chai, do you have an older brother? ha ha!!! Your ideas are great!! I especially love the slide show idea, how sweet is that!!!

Remembering some of her favorite things or finding out something she has always wanted and surprising her with it are a couple ideas too, but I have to say I am truly impressed with chai's ideas!