Missed period (10 days) Help!

Untalented

Okay, well me and my girlfriend haven't had sex yet. Basically we've done a lot of other stuff though. I'm her first boyfriend who she has ever done anything with. Anyways, I pleased her about once a day for five days before she normally gets her period, and now it is 10 days late. Could having orgasm's cause this? Because she told me she is never this late and usually has it + or - 4 days from the 7th of every month.

I'm really hoping nothing made its way in her. Please let me know!

Well, I honestly can't imagine why she'd pretend her period is late. I think worrying a lot about it can certainly delay a period, I know I have had my share of stressed out moments on the toilet with a test, and getting my period right after the test came out negative

Without intercourse, there is really little to worry about.

Ilse.

Unless he ejeculated all over his hands and then fingered her it jsut won't happen. I'm assuming they had the intelligence not to do that however.

Yes. But if someone believes that it is impossible to get pregnant without intercourse, they may do something like that thinking they are safe. That's all I'm saying..