Strange Sexual Urgencies

I am 24 years old, he is 26 n weve been together almost 2 years.

I guess I am in my sexual prime because I want "it" all the time and he doesnt. I mean dont get me wrong, we do do it but not as often as I would like and I would like 2 or 3 times a day at the most but not always every day... Its gotten to the point were I fantasize about having mad passionate sex with anyone, Someone I work with, my girlfriends on again off again boyfriend, and old flame, Ive even dreamed about my boss and a boy younger than me who i dont know... its drivin me nuts and the dreams are buggn me out

Is this normal? how do i curb these desires? Why isnt my boyfriend so into me all the time like i am into him? What should i do ?!......

Is there something that has brought on this change in your libido; something in your relationship, change in your personal outlook or do u just think its hormones? If you are having these kind of sexual desides then I would buy a sex toy if you already dont have one and take some private time alone and do what you need to do.

If you want it when he does not, try to turn him on. Women, in my experience, want a guy who turns them onto sex over an hour or two, then takes his time once the destination is known. And women, alss seem to think that they can grab the guy by his member and that should be enough to get him going. Be affectionate, kiss him, etc., then leave him alone, do it over time, see if he gets turned on.

In any case, I think you should be trying lots of things to get him turned on. Let him find you playing with that toy or yourself. Talk dirty to him. Write him fantasy emails. Go get some exercise with him. Slide into the shower with him. Exercise together, then sshower together. Compete against him in something. Whatever it takes.

Does he satisfy you?

Sort of sounds like he isn't getting the job completed when you guys are together. . . . . that would be a reason you would be "wanting" more.

Getting a toy would help. Just be gentle when introducing it to your love making, if that's the case. It can only make a great thing only better, a mere enhancement!