Life kinda sux. It's so hard to keep ya head up, although i try so hard. I try my best to keep a positive attitutde but everyday something bad happens. I finally get a break and get a job that actually pays pretty good money and as soon as i get home my mom raises my rent. i'm like wtf? How the hell am i going to get out of debt if every time i get a little money someone wants to take it from me?

Not to mention the fact that everyone is freakin' leaving me. The girl that I like, my best friend since Kindegarden 14 years ago, my sister who's moving to tennessee to go to college.. jus' sucks!!!

Life just isnt' what it used to be. It's not fun anymore, it's not even withstandable.

anyone have any words of inspiration or advice?

Hey Joe...sorry to hear about your situation, im sorta in the same way...my fiance left me on our 3 year anniversary and I dont start my new job until July 14th...so I get to sit around and mope all the time as well.

I see you are from florida as well? I live in tampa... send me an Aol Instant Msg if you wanna chat.

Screen name Vlycero

Lates & GL Man

Seriously man I know how you feel. There have been times in my life when I felt so down its unimaginable. But life is about withstanding those moments (although when youre in them, you feel like there never gonna end), so you can truly enjoy the good times. They will come, trust me. And sometimes they turn so fast its unbelievable. Like right now, you think about each aspect of your life pessimistaclly. Once a few good things start happening, which they will, you will start to think of the others optimistically. and everything will seem perfect. Now that euphoria will eventually go away, and thats life, its the ups and downs. Just deal with the rain man, because its so worth the sunshine.

omg! i think u have had about everything thrown and rubbed in your face. the only thing i can say is, wellthis sounds like so motherly, but keep you chin up! your not beaten until you admit to yourself you are! really hun, i'm sry. if you ever need to talk IM me sweething66!