If a girl cheats... who's fault?

who's fault is it if a girl cheats on their bf?

scenario: the "bad guy" hits on your gf knowing that she's in a serious relationship, goes off, gets drunk together, has a wild night. And you know how the rest of the story goes.

ok cause i beat the hell outta the guy my ex cheated on me last yr. just a question i had. And yes, i did take her back.

Got that straight! The cheaters always the one who's fault it is. If she got taken advantage of (like I was last year *cry*) then it's her own fault for letting herself be in that situation in the first place.

However! If the guy was someone you know then feel free to beat him up anyway for being an inconsiderate prick

You stayed with her? Bad decision dude; I learned my lesson the hard way. I would NEVER, EVER again take a girl back that cheated on me. My ex G/F cheated on me, and like an idiot I stayed with her for 3 of the most miserable years of my life. I became jealously obsessive, and I developed deep insecurities about myself that I'm still trying to get rid of. Back then, if I met the guy she cheated on me with, I probably would have beat him up too, but I know much better now.

Ha! take her back u say?!?!?! Doesn't matter if its the girl or guy who cheats, the cheater is the cheater and the liar and the wrong doer. No matter what you did to her. It was her choice to cheat, lie and humiliate and hurt you. Sorry, I just went through the same thing. I tried to take my boyfriend back after his drama crying scenes...but there is no trust and respect there anymore after u cross that line.

Good Luck...and don't be afraid to kick that cheater to the curb. No one deserves that.

*Cristy*

A person cheats because he/she is not satisfied with the relationship they're in. The reason depends on the situation whether is sexual or even emotional level. We tend to give these "cheaters" a second chance and get back together with them hoping things will change, but you know what? It wont!

I hope you can move on and find a girl who will treat you better.

Good luck

Sorry, i forgot to add, (its just that im into this subject b.c it just happened to me about 2 weeks ago ) that i'm sure ur girl loved u and cared for u, and is no doubt feeling sorry for what she did. But when u give her that second chance, she will be glad, but deep inside she won't respect you and thereforeeeeee commit it again. I know b.c. i once cheated on my ex-bf and i was truly sorry and i truly loved him, i just made a mistake, but i did it again just b.c i got away with it once. I gave my another ex a chance after cheating on me and it happened again. Its just ppl lose respect when u don't stand ur grounds. I believe ppl change but not with the person they cheated on. They change when they learn and the only way to learn is the hard way. hope i helped u out.

*Good Luck*

I definitely agree with the majority. I would ultimately lay the blame on youre girlfriend. If she had any respect for you, herself, and the relationship she wouldnt have responded to the "bad guy's" advances. I' ll tell you a secret. In relationships there will always be those "bad guys" who try to steal youre girlfriend(s) or boyfriend(s). Its part of life. You cant beat the sh*t outta them all! However, you can find someone who is mature enough not to cheat on you. I cant say whether its good or bad that you took her back. But here is some food for thought. Be honest with yourself, do you really think that you are going to be able to forget what she did to you and is the relationship really going to be the same. IF she did it once, what makes you think that she learned her lesson and she wont do it again. Always remember, actions speak louder than words. Personally, i would have left her, cut off all contact with her, allowed myself plenty of time for my wounds to heal, and then found someone new who is confident enough in herself to relize that hurting people is a sign of immaturity.