controlling/dominant girl? anyone know/have this type?

OK, I'm trying to figure out this girl I"m currently with now.

I wondering if anyone knows or deals with this type of girl or a girl similar.

Ok, this type of girl is totally controlling, she never gives into anything, she will never compromise.

She bascially treats me like a student and talks down to me like one. She reminds me of the many strict teachers I have.

She thinks she is always right, and a lot smater then me.

I'm not allowed to complain about anything, she has to have everything her way in the apartment and elsewhere. She is always complaining about me but I'm not allowed to complain about her. she says I'm always treating her badly and not doing enough for her.

To top it off she has hit me on a few times. one time she even went to strangle me, (yes it hurt becuase she is a big girl and a neck is delecate, when I tried to tell her that I think I lost her and she doesn't love me). She has no problem getting physical.

Bascially she is a real b*itch to sum it up. But with everything I said here is true I just can't seem to get rid of her, and it doesn't help that I have a teacher fettish, that I just love when she talks down to me like a student.

The reason I think this is a certain type of girl is that a friend of mine talked about a girl that is very similar to my girl.. it was scary. the other girl even treated her husband the same way as my girl treats me, talking down to him, he can't do anything right etc.

Both girls were also highly intelligent, very good in their career / cooking, and seemed to do just everything outstanding.

But can someone please help me out on dealing with this type of girl, or if they are currently in relationships with this type of girl. I know, I'm stupid sticking around, but I can't get rid of her!

I'm just trying to figure out why she is like this, and if anyone can tell me why I can be attracted to a girl like this.

yup i have to agree, tell her to get out of your life asap, and tell her you've had enough of the violence/unfair treatment/ etc. and then if she attacks you, call the police.

If she loved you she wouldnt treat you this way. Girls like this just want a man with a weak will to dominate over. Love is about a cooperate relationship between equals.

What to do: stand up to her, when she tells you to do something you dont want to do say NO. and when she asks why not, say you dont want to, she wouldnt do the same for you, so why shouldnt it be the same for you. She will prolly flip out on you and come down on your ass, because it will scare her and threaten her control, dont step down for a second! and put up a fierce fight for your right to be happy. If she attacks you, call the cops.

You dont have to live like this

Your doing what girls do when they fall for a jerk, they stick around and do whatever he commands like a dog. Don't do that anymore, stick up for yourself, your a man, you're the dominant one here. If your not sprout some balls and be dominant.

This chick's a psycho broad, dump her, leave her for the nice guy so she can use him instead of you.

I totally agree on dumping her, and I will eventually.

The thing is I'm the type of person that doesn't get too worked up over most things and just doesn't care.. The sex is just outstanding with her, best I've had and it keeps getting better.

I'm just wondering why a girl acts like this, and if other guys are in relationships from girls like this.

I totally agree on dumping her, and I will eventually.

The thing is I'm the type of person that doesn't get too worked up over most things and just doesn't care.. The sex is just outstanding with her, best I've had and it keeps getting better.

I'm just wondering why a girl acts like this, and if other guys are in relationships from girls like this.

But may I caution you about using her? It would be unfair to stay with her because the sex is good and then dump her when it is convenient to you. She may be controlling etc. but no one deserves that. Additionally, she is violent - that may spark an episode that both of you would regret.

I agree wholeheartedly with DN. This situation could progress into something extremely dangerous. Yikes, she hits you?? No one deserves that.

A bit off topic, but I recently left a relationship with a man where the sex and emotional connection was intense. But areas outside the actual intimacy started deteriorating, and his temper became more and more violent. I finally found the strength to walk away for good when he threw a chair at me and almost broke my kneecap. These situations rarely get better, especially without active therapy involved.

Find a woman who deserves your affection. I'm sure you will experience great sex again, with someone far less violent.