Ignorance and closemindedness. Don't listen to them.

You sound like you are attracted to females. I say this because I believe emotional attraction is much deeper than physical attration.

However, even if you are gay, don't live life believing you are fundamentally "different" from everyone else. Just because societal norms currently look down upon homosexuality, doesn't mean it is morally wrong. Remember, societal standards come and go.

just remember: In the end, you are who you are.

Either way. God created girls AND guys for a reason. Gay is wrong.

Some say there is no god.

God is nothing but a word people made up to enslave their own people. Created a higher power who told everyone how things were going to be. If these "rules" were broken it wasn't god who punished anyone but other people.

-----------------

Okay, let's say that gay is wrong, then straight is wrong too. The only thing that would be right would be Bisexuality. Both homo and heterosexuals have boundaries, but not bisexuals. They are the most open-minded of us all.

EDIT: mgirl, well spoken

Hi Dab, thank you for your post.

I sometimes wonder about this business of determining/defining who we are (or where we are, or what we are). Why do we need to do it, or why do it?

Is it supposed to give some sense of security? But then, defining what/who I am also defines what I am not; and thus the need to defend/protect what I am. The act of defining/determining myself appears to be the very act of creating the need for security.

Is it supposed to give some sense of meaning or purpose? If by defining/determining who I am gives me meaning/purpose, then isn't the meaning/purpose rather artificial, not genuine? I mean if I need to give myself meaning/purpose by seeing myself as something, then aren't I objectifying myself, making myself a thing? Who wants to be a thing? A thing to be manipulated. Even a thing to be manipulated by my self.

I remain,

Yours indeterminably,

Even though kind of confusing, this actually made sense. However, humans (us) seem to have a need of categorizing ourselves in order to feel that we have a purpose. We categorize ourselves to identify ourselves. (This almost feels like our philosophy classes). So I could say: "I'm not gay..." [because I don't want to categorize myself. At the same time I do categorize myself because I excluding "gay" as a possibility.] "... I just prefer male company over female company" [here I'm categorizing myself again as homosexual or at least bi]

I'm sexually attracted to guys but emotionally attracted to girls.

I do believe in this case, what you seek would be resting upon who you could imagine a stable relationship with. You've balanced it in the middle of two important aspects which you really can't go without in the long run happily without combining. Like said most likely Bisexual but the general idea like I've said, comes down to whom you best work with.

and last but not least, despite its not the topic itself

Either way. God created girls AND guys for a reason. Gay is wrong.

This is again a matter of opinion/beliefs and absolutely nothing more, which of course will vary from person to person. You can't embed your beliefs in everyone's mind, that itself is a symtom of ignorance to believe so.

Nonetheless, there is a such thing as religious freedom or the freedom to have no religion. What does matter, It is legal as long as it is a mutual consenting of age act. Like stated not everyone believes in god, not everyone follows the same structure, not everyone has the same outlook, thereforeeee it cannot as a whole be classified as right or wrong.

Hi Ut, thanks for the reply.

Even though kind of confusing, this actually made sense

Perhaps my post above appears confusing to 'someone' who has 'taken a position'?

However, humans (us) seem to have a need of categorizing ourselves in order to feel that we have a purpose. We categorize ourselves to identify ourselves.

Yes, and I question this seeming need to categorize/identify ourself. Taking categorization/identification as anything more than a convenience/plaything appears to be the beginnings of obsession/possession and everything that leads from such.

Both homo and heterosexuals have boundaries, but not bisexuals. They are the most open-minded of us all.

why thank you, lol.

but seriously, i totally agree with those saying that there's no need to catergorize yourself. if you are emotionally attracted to a girl... go with it. if the situation presents itself,you never know, you might just find that you then become sexually attracted to them as well. and if physically you like guys, then physically go for guys. sex is natural. if you so choose, sex does not necessarily mean you must form a relationship out of it. its possible the opposite to the girls situation could happen: after sex you might develop an emotional attachment.

whatever you decide, dont try and box yourself. be who you are and the rest will follow.

as for the posters dismissing homosexuality as "wrong"... okay thats your opinion, good for you. i just hope for your sake that your closemindedness of this topic does not extend to other aspects of life as you will find yourself with difficulties soon enough.

not to mention, this site was developed for those in need of guidance, answers or just a little suport. your posts did none of those, in fact quite the opposite. if this is your attitude towards people here, this is not the place for you.

Best advice: don't worry about it and do what feels natural for you to do.

I hate labels. I've struggled with them a lot during my life, and I've learned through those struggles that labels ultimately are not that important, particularly if you have difficulty fitting into a prefab box.

It sounds to me as if you are somwhat 'bisexual', but I've grown to dislike that label as much as any other over the years because it also generalizes what are, for many of us, much more subtle, personalized preferences. It's a broad term, but often misused and, more importantly, misunderstood by both gay and straight folk. So over the years Ive just become more comfortable with the idea that my own sexual/affectional attraction is not easy to categorize, and allowed myself to worry less about it. People who feel like they are firmly within one or another 'label' will look at you like you have three heads and come from Mars when you explain that your own sexuality is more subtle than a category can describe, but that's because it's very hard to empathize with those who have different sexualities than ourselves because sexuality is so visceral for all of us. So don't worry about that, and do what feels natural.

I was phyiscal attracted to guys, and emotional attracted to girls as well. I couldn't imagine being in a relationship with a guy. But reality is we fall in love with the ppl with have sex with. After I had been with a guy for the first time I knew I was gay and not bi. Lust is a powerful thing. I didn't want to be gay at first. Who starts out wanting to? But 5 years after fessing up to my feelings I'm glad I'm gay and wouldn't ever go back.

As for guys who say they're bisexual; my experience (personal and ppl I know) is that about less the 10% of guys who say there bi truly are. The rest are deep in denial or on there way to accepting that they are gay - but that's a whole other thread.