So who do you attract?

Dre_7

I personally don't know anyone, men or women, who doesn't have some sort of baggage.

now... on the original topic... I've noticed that all of my boyfriends in the past have been take charge alpha males... but that is the only trait that they share. They've all looked completely different. Except their body style has been pretty much the same. Athletic.

Hey guys,

Walking around campus and being out and about in general, I've noticed I seem to get looks from a certain "type" of girls. By that type I mean girls with dark hair and light eyes (blue for example). And if I think back, I've always had girls with that look seemingly attracted to me.

I think it's awesome because if I had to write what I wanted on paper in terms of physical aspects, that would be it.

So, is there a certain type of girl or guy you attract? I think it's kinda interesting, because we all know what we're attracted to but we almost never think about who's attracted to us...at least on a physical level.

Are you sure it's that and not you noticing those kind of girls more than others?

Young girls. For some reason... 16-18

I noticed a lot of this going on in shopping malls and university orientation visits. Another most recent moment was at the gym with a 16/17 y/o.

My last gf was 18 (with a high-school personality), so...

I seem to attract people who need a lot of help in their personal life. They have a job they can't hold onto......don't have a car/ or its broke down half the time, or the type of guys looking for a mom type it seems.

It's very fustrating and exhausting... Which is one of the reason I don't date anymore.

a couple years ago, 28,29 I would only get attention from girls of my age, 25-30.

Nowadays; I'm getting attention from other segments: both younger girls (above 20) but also (and most interesting) from women 35-45. In fact these last ones are the ones giving the strongest signs even a wimp like me identifies. It's not the shy look in the eyes, it's a strong, sort of predatory look.

I don't consider this attraction though. Attraction for me is when I see, by the kind of relation me and another person build, that that person likes me in some way. Interpreting "attraction" in that sense I think I always attracted the kind of women that make life have a real meaning, meaning that I was never quite able to have fast casual stuff, the (not so many) women with whom I related always triggered feelings in me and also became very envolved. In my life, until now, I was always the guy they wanted to marry, not necessarely just take home for a night. On one side I sometimes think I could have lived a lot more, a few years back, but on the other hand its great to look back and remember that I had several beautiful love stories, a couple of them "movie stuff", it's a great feeling, great memories.

Like posters said back on page one, I seem to have that.

I will look at girls I think are cute in stores, on the bus, or wherever I am, and I try to get them to notice me, at least get a smile or something out of them, and it's like they always never seem to even notice me, but the weird part is, when someone walks with me, they are always telling me, the girls, I swear wouldn't even give me a smile, just smiled at me, so I guess they must smile, when I look away or something.

And the funny thing is, many times, it's like I'm ignored or not really talked to when I try to talk to such and such girl, yet, those same girls, will often stare at me, look at me a lot, and generally many act as if they are throwing their bodies at me or something, yet, I try to talk to them, and they act like, who are you?, like they are not interested, so I figure, I musta been wrong and they were not interested, then after we are done talking, mysteriously, they seem to start watching me all the time again and flirting, I'm like wait a minute, she just ignored me when I was talking to her basically, now she's going to stare at or watch me all the time, what the hell, that makes no sense.

Maybe, you ladies can explain this to me, how does it make sense to constantly flirt or look at a guy all the time, then just ignore him when he tries to talk to you, then after you talk, you start flirting again or constantly watching him. It's just so funny, it's like, if you ignore the guy when you are talking to him, it seems you probably don't like him, but if you don't like a guy, why on Earth would you constantly look at him or stare? That just sounds like a really stupid thing to do, LoL. That would be like saying you don't like donuts, but you hang out in donut shops all the time, and don't go to any other places, but don't eat any of the donuts, LoL.

Anyway, yeah, physical attraction would be something to write about but mental attraction is defiantly a confusing thing, because as I just pointed out, at least with many girls, it's like they act like they like you, then don't, they do, it's like, a huge thing of mixed signals or something, LoL.

P.S. One thing I found really odd was the fact that, even though, I don't seem to get girls to talk to me and appear to like me, at the same time, it's like somehow I get away with everything. I've always hear DO NOT look at a girls breast or behind, or not at least where it's completely obvious. Although, many times, I've literally stood there, where the girl saw me, and I was looking at the girl up and down, at her curves and everything, and at her breasts, especially if she had an open type shirt, even though I try not to look at their breast and nothing else, it's just when they have an open shirt, I can't 100% ignore them, and it's like many times the girl will get excited, start to smile and giggle, and will often act like she wants me to keep on looking. They will often just wait there, as if they are being like, I'm going to stand here, while you look some more. LoL. But yet, every time I try to go for a girl, she either has a boyfriend, or doesn't act like I am really that much, even though many of them acted earlier like I was so great, but after I'm done trying to talk to them, they act like, now they want my attention again, after they just basically shunned me away, LoL.