ok so here is the problem. i have been seeing this girl for almost a month and well the 2 of us work alot so we dont see each other alot. oner top that scince we are both only 18 and still live at home her mom is overprotective of her and is always making her come home whenever she wants. well there arent alot of things to do in my town that intrest her on dates and im running out of ideas. she is the quiet girl type and i am really her first real boyfriend from what her friends tell me. i think now she is getting boared with me, what should i do? what are some ideas of places to take her things to do for her?

Yes, I once was afraid of that when I had a girlfriend. What you should do is stay in after you've gone out so much. Stay in and get creative. Watch a movie, play a game, play a "game", or just spend time doing whatever. Just so long as you're both having fun.

All you have to do to keep her interested (which eventually won't be a problem once you're in love ) are simple things like having lunch in the park or inviting her over to watch a few movies. Talking is the best way to really connect with someone so if you do things that just give you time to talk, you'll be fine. Just being in your company should be enough to keep her interested if she really likes you so don't worry! You'll be fine

hi drukin33,

its nice to know that she is close to somebody for the first time.that almost solves half the problem. when both of u like each other's company...there will be no question of getting bored...believe me. i cud chat hours and hours with my gf abt whatever on earth. but have a few things in mind. know her likes and dislikes well, this will help u a lot when talking to her or taking her out. when u talk..keep her amused...make her laugh...she will find u a really interesting person then..above all..ACT NATURAL and things will surely be rosy for ya

bye,

COOLGUY