okay. here is my story. I have a counseler and she seemed very nice at first. Now I feel like killing her. She told my parents to takes something away from me everytime I did something they didn't like. I am losing all of my stuff even CLOTHES and i only have like 4 pairs of pants to begin with and about 4 shirts. I don't know what to do. They are also making me buy everything myself including food and clothing.(another one of my counselers GREAT ideas). I find myself depressed CONSTANTLY and I am always pissed of someone. I feel like going to my counseler and killing her, giving her a slooooooooowwwwwww and painful death. Please help me I don't know what to do and i am really upset. I wish I could move out right now, which, by the way, was happening until it was one of their oh so great threats. my parents are so mean to me. my mom hates me. I never did anything to her she just never liked me. I have 1 brother and 2 sisters living here and they donj't have to do any of the stuff i do. I would love your advice. i am thinking of running away...

anything. even if they don't know it's true. like i fought with my little sister. verbally, i might add, and now i can't move out! All i said was give me the phone and she said no and ran away so now i am not allowed to use the phone or move out anymore! i have an inhalor and i am seriously thinking about taking it all right now so i will die and they can't pump my stomach...

I refuse to think she's just being mean. It's all to teach about personal responsibility. Actions have consequences, and now you're learnign that. This is all mild compared to real life, my friend. Take it for what it is, a lesson. What are you learning? If I do action A then I lose item B. Want to not lose item B? Then refrain from action A. Simple as that. You want to be a real smartass to them? Show them it's working. They never see it coming when you actually do what you should. This is good for you. You're 14, quit talking about suicide. Really think about the situation, lessons you should learn, and comply with them. You can't break the rules until you understand them.

I agree - it sounds like they are trying to teach you about responsibility and that every action has a consequence. I remember hating my parents for trying to do that as well at your age.

It sucks now and you'll be pretty upset for a while, I know. But in a few years, you are going to be so thankful that you had parents who cared enough about you to teach you how to accept personal responsibility for your actions. And you'll be able to make moving out of their house a lot easier on yourself when you finally can.

Seriously, this will teach you some good lessons. I understand your frustration. I was 14 once, and not TOO long ago. Parents suck at that age because of puberty. We don't understand ourselves, how can they?

You'll get farther working with them, and in te end you'll be glad. They're doing this because they love you and want the best for you. If they didn't you'd never have in counseling.

Don't worry about being rude. It happens. Just keep an open mind. Hope you work all this out.