We got back together but he still talks to his ex's

So we got back together after being a part for a year. In that year he dated 3 women but every time the got into an argument he would run back to me or he would decide he didn't want to be with them and come back to me but then find someone else and do it all over again.

The last relatioship he was in he said he wanted to get back together with me but then started dating this girl. She lived in another state so she quit her job and and sold her house and moved in with him. A little note we were together 2 years before we split due to arguing and we never even talked about living together. He is with this girl a month and moves her right in. Well they aren't getting along and he comes running back to me....breaks up with this girl and she moves out and leaves all of her stuff there. He ends up having to rent a U Haul and move it back to her.

We start dating and the first argument we have i leave and he calls his ex's. I found their numbers in his phone and work phone...we fought about that. He says he deletes them. We took some time apart and said that we wouldn't date anyone else. I just recectly found out that the time we took apart he was talking to his ex and went and saw her. He swore up and down to me that he didn't see anyone while we were apart and I believed him until I found this out. Is he always going to have an ex on the back burner so he can run back to them like he did me. Any advice would be helpful.

Why do you keep leaving him when you have an argument instead of working through it by negotiation and compromise. Maybe that is why he keeps his ex's around - he doesn't trust that you are going to stay with him because of the arguing.

And how is your family (especially your employer/Dad) treating him these days?

Both of you need to decide if you want this relationship or not. If you do then you should decide to commit to each other and to the relationship. That means when arguments occur you sort them out instead of walking away and he doesn't call his ex.