OK, the other day I was @ the pool taking my life guard classes. Well, as soon as I was almost done, my crush, Wes, walked up (I think it's a 2-way crush but...) and sat down to talk to me. Then, my friends' little sister, Kay, (she's my bud,too but sometimes I want to choke her lol) (she's 13 btw) walked up (also, we r pretty obvious flirterz) and sat by him and was like, "so wes, you flirting w/your girl friend?" I figured it would embarrass him or make him weird around me. But he just laughed and said "yep sure am" and messed ^ my hair. I was happy, but then I got to thinking maybe he was messing (paranoia..guys have been like that in the past) We've been to a movie w/two other frienda and he kept the ticket stub in his wallet and he shows it to me a lot..and I catch him smiling at me from time to time...and the other day as he was leaving, he asked if I wanted a hug so we hugged and all...and yester day he went off to camp and I hugged him goodbye, and my dad was behind us (he's really big, but he likes Wes and all) and scared him to death, but he lauged and turned all red. lol I want to kiss him, but i want to also make sure he likes me enuf b4 I go and do that.

well tell me what u think!

-Swimchick03

he definitely DEFINITELY likes you a lot. All i have to say is, i wish to god that i was as comfortable as he is with a situation like that. But the point is, he definitely likes you, and i think everything is going great for you. If you want to step things up, i think it would work out fine.

good luck... have a great summer!

yeah, if a guy keeps a move ticket stub in his wallet and shows it to the girl he went with, then that's definitely a sign. He likes you. lol I wouldn't worry about it. He'll eventually come to you, if you know what i mean. Even if he's shy about stuff like that.