Thoughts of the ex doing the nasty with other people

So how many of you are driven nuts thinking about your ex doing the nasty with other people? My ex has a high sex drive and I know she's getting on with her life (if you know what I mean). How do you all deal with that? Not only does it bother me that she is kissing and loving someone else but thinking of her pleasing herself with other men... ARGH!!

My buddy states the best way to get over someone is to get under someone else. Yeah right.

Is it more a selfish control issue?

maybe its a guy thing? I never though of it before, unless I was actually seeing a guy, and the tart showed up to see him!!!!!!!!! ughghg. Guyz told me its harder for them to meet women than it is for women to meet men though. I don't know if its true. But those are the only times I wanted to puke.....when the little tarts actually thought they were getting away with something that I didn't know about. crappolas.

yeah it suxs when you feel that way. It does help if you can get over it though (yeah I know duh) but like I posted somewhere else here, I do think its easier to forget aboutthe other person if you are busy w/other people, whether or not that involves the horizontal is not necessary but certainly helpful. I know it helped me get over guyz a lot better anyway that tried pulling crap on me. I'm not saying it was the best thing to do or the best way to handle it but hey I'm alive today. And it did work for me.

My ex had a really high sex drive as well and thoughts of her with someone else do hurt. She won't do it with anybody and I was her first. It hasn't happened yet that I know of, but I'd like to know when it does.

It's going to be painful I bet but it's just another thing you have to deal with. I hope things work out before then sometimes, but I realize that's just a dream.

It's hard to deal with ex's whether they are sleeping with someone else or not. There is a feeling of loss, a feeling that you're not good enough and a feeling of jealousy at times. I've managed to keep it all under wraps by reading, working out and keeping OUT of the dating scene.

Being in the dating scene seems to only bring back more painful memories. That's just me though.

I've started chatting with a girl I met online and I really enjoy her wit. The only problem is that I'm still grieving so I have lame moments when I feel unfaithful (ha! What a riot!) and a sort of fear that by meeting someone new that that makes the breakup real. What a mess. Even though my ex says nothing will ever happen between us in the future - I still have moments of denial / hope. Thankfully, we have cut off contact so I'm getting a chance to really grieve and distance myself. I do find talking to other women helpful in that it lessons the self-loathing and low self-worth.

One thing I really regret doing is connecting songs with my ex while we were together!! Of course, not obscure lame songs that you never hear but popular ones so everytime they play I'm reminded of her! What a fool I was!! hahahahah

I made a post today im sure you may have read it.

I cant fathom the idea of my ex being with someone else. We have been on and off for the last 5 months but have been together for 3 years. Im 25 and shes 23 and we are each others firsts. I really get nausea thinking about this topic.

It's normal. My ex is doing her new guy tonight, tomorrow, tomorrow night, sunday, sunday night. I just know. It doesn't bother me. He can just have her lay there while he does all the work, just like I had to. Plus she will probably be drunk too. It will be ok man, what's the worst that could happen. It's her life, I can't help it she does not respect herself.

Cobro

I don't want to sound shallow as I loved my ex but my ex was awesome in bed. There's a part of me that wonders if I'll find that again. The willingness to try things and have fun. Instead of one of my other ex's where it was a job getting her to do anything. They say we grieve for ourselves - I'm definitely proving that right