ok so im 13 and i had my first kiss a few weeks ago and i just wanted to maybe hear some other ppls experiences and like how old u were so ya heres my story.................

ok so im at the country fair if u dont know what that is its kinda complicated so ill give a quick fix, big festival, thousands ppl, ppl selling homemade stuff, good food, 3 days open to public... now my parents are on a crew that helps vendors register for booths so we get there a few days before it opens becuz we camp there like all the vendors and crew ppl do so i hang out w/ all the other campers kids theres ALOT prolly a few thousand camp there and they have kids so u can imagine

so i was hanging out with some kids who camp by us. we like to go out and hang w/ our friends in the actual fair (just so you know the fair is an extremely hippe place ppl walk around topless, or just stark naked and its fine also there is quite a bit of drug use as u can imagine) so we dont usually go out to the fair in the day cuz its packed w/ ppl we go out at nite and …party

so we do and l8er that nite we r hanging out, and my friend says hooked up with this guy Kavi and my friend Tina has got this dude Taj and the only other girl is 10 and was sorta left out of the whole dating scene so that leaves me. we were w/ 2 other guys willie who had mono (so he was out) and this other guy who i didn't kno so every one was like "oh u and that guy should hook up" and i didn't kno his name or nething but he was all for it, so i put my arm around his shoulder and he put his around my waist and we walked around and we started talking and he was really nice and we laughed and talked it was cool

then Tina and Taj left but Zoey and i kept walking w/ the guys and after a whie we decided to go to this place thats kinda secret its set into the walls of the path (they're wood) and its got like a door that u cant see so we went in there and i was totally freaked out but i didn't really say much until Zoey asked if i liked the guy. i said not really cuz i just met him but he was nice i asked her why he put his arm around me and she just said oh its fine he does that to every1 so i said ok and we went inside but Zoey made Kavi tell this guy that i didn't like him and to back up off of me (not my idea) and so we left that place and it was weird cuz we were both embarressed

after a while he started walking closer to me and he slipped his arm around my waist and i was like umm ok and did the same after a while it started to get dark so we went back to the hidden place ( which is actually called the whorehouse by us but dont worry it doesnt mean nething it was just a joke) and so we sit down and im like kinda freaked out cuz Zoey and Kavi start making out so its just me this guy (whose name i didn't learn until way later) and the 10 yr old, Raina she knows how i feel and so she watches me and tries to help slow things down by talking so we do

but this guy starts like running his hands up and down my side and he pulls me closer and turns a little so i am basically sitting in is lap and he takes my hand and locks fingers with me and starts like massaging my hand and by then in just scared. Raina keeps looking at me like r u ok and i just said I guess but after a little while we left and we went to watch the fire dancers we had to stand to see and so i went first being like 3-4 inches shorter than him so he stands behind me and wraps his arms against me and pulls me so im pressed right up against him and Raina is like laughing and trying to figure out if im ok i just stand there and watch in a little bit we leave

we go to the playground for the kids its deserted tho since its like 11:30pm and we walk under the main step stage thing and theres like this little area underneath with netting so little kids can be "underground" and their parents can still watch them but at the far end of the little cave thing theres a little door that kids aren't supposed to go thru but, hey we go thru and its pitch black i cant see a thing so i whip out my cell and and use it as a lighte Zoey and Kavi are already laying on the ground making out ( thanx alot Zoey) so we just kinda sit there me and the guy and Raina who holds my hand she told me earlier to squeeze my hand once if im not ok and twice if im fine so i tell her im fine even tho im about to scream and this guy starts pulling my closer and rubbing my side and he holds my hand i not wanting to look like a total nerd massage his hand and just sit there soon i feel his hand on my neck and he turns my head toward him and the next thing i kno he's got his tongue down my throat

i am totally numb and what do i do? well since as u can tell i really am clueless i kiss him back that's right i kiss him back i dont pull away i dont say nething i just squeeze Raina's hand as hard as i can but after a few seconds i let go of her hand and just keep kissing after a minute or two we stop and we leave Raina's looking at me funny and Zoeys too wrapped up in Kavi to notice if she fell off a cliff then we went to a stage and I told my friends what happened and they told him I didn't like him and that it was my first kiss. I was really mad cuz I didn't want them to say that but they did so it was weird and it turns out his name is Skylar and hes going into his junior year in high school…im going into 8TH GRADE

well that's my story sry it was so long please comment or tell ur own stories

wow! Thats a memoerable story

I had my first kiss when i was 15, with my first boyfriend. I was so embrassed because i had no idea what i was doing. We were at a park and just hanging out. I remembered he asked for my permission before kissing me, at that stage I thought it was real sweet of him hehe.

Wow. I can see you telling this story and talking a mile minute with no breathing involved. Puncuation is a good idea, too.

I was 16. Nuff' said. Late bloomer, I guess. Nothing special about it that I remember. The second girl I kissed was much better, and I wish she was my first for everything.

I was at her place the day after a party since I stayed the night. We were watching movies, then decided to get drunk again. I remember laying on the floor and being drunk out of my mind. She was next to me, not holding each other, just close by. We were laughing about something and she said "Do you want to kiss me?" And I said "Yes". So we did. Almost had sex, but waited. I stayed for a week. That ended after 8 years just a handful of months back.

It sounds dumb, but I have fond memories of that first week. I always laugh about alcohol bringing us together. One of the more odd ways, I suppose.

lol aww rionmccloud i totall yfeel for you. i mean my first kiss was a month shy of my 16th birthday with my first bf and we've been going out for over a year and a half and we've liked eachother for a longgg time. so i can imagine what it must be like! im sorry for your loss! but yeah late bloomer as well....it was winter....just beginning of february. me and my BF lol yup were going out officially for almost 2 months!! well...he would walk me home everyday and i live in an apt building so he wlaked me to my door. and we were saying bye and we kissed. it was nice...quick and sweet. im SOO happy i wiated and it was definitely something i will never forget. and we both became muchh better kissers in a few short sessions! lol

I was 14 when I had my first kiss. It musn't have been very memorable because I can't recall it. However, it is a long time ago, I'm 42!

Please accept this advice - On this occasion you were extremely lucky! You were placed in a situation that you weren't ready for by a thoughtless friend. If you'd been alone with this boy the outcome could've been entirely different. By returning his kisses you gave him the go ahead to continue even though you were feeling uncomfortable about the situation.

One day someone could end up forcing you to do something you will regret for the rest of your life! Please be careful.

You're welcome to PM me anytime.

Hello all this is Zoey. The friend who was busy makeing out with that guy Kavi. I know in this story questionmark makes me look like a shallow friend but please believe me when i say my friends mean the world to me and I would never want to hurt any of them. I'm afraid questionmark fogot to say the part where Skylar was so sorry he felt so bad and I had to leave Kavi to let him confort him and me to confort Questionmark. Which was something we didn't want to do since we had just had our first kiss together.I felt so bad that I would ever put my friend into a situatin she couldn't handle I was very sorry and still am.

my first kiss was awsome, i was 13 and i wa shnaging wit my gf for the irst tme scince i aske dhe rout (long distance) and we had no idea wut the hell we were dong, lta th enight i asked her if sh ewanted to go swimming and we did so i wa lsike ok sweet im in a pool wit my gf, so then as we were sitting ther eon the steps in the water i pulled her over onto my lap, and we kind aloked at eachother for a whle before we both hd our first kiss/make out sesion ill never forget it

My first kiss was.. strange, lol. So wasn't what I was expecting!!

I'd met this guy at a doof, he was hot as!! lol, and we spent the whole night just hugging by the fire and walking around looking for water, and me mentioning that it was cold so he would always be like "I can make you warm" and give me a cuddle (XD). Unfortunatley he'd taken an E and i'd been drinking so we both had pretty dry mouths.. (he kept asking if i'd ever hooked up with someone who'd had a really dry mouth lmao, so I was getting the hint and it wasn't really unexpected).

It was starting to get really.. ah.. early lmao, like 6 am and we'd been up all night.. we'd gone back to my car but everyone was asleep on the bed in the back and there was no room left, so we went and found some little sheltered chill-out place for us to both lay down and sleep.. He lay down first, I lied down sorta near him and he was like hey, come over here, so I shuffled over to him and he just gave me a big hug and was like, saying all these cute little things like, do you like being tickled, and you're the smallest person i've ever slept with, stuff like that lol.. and then he was like, damnit, I wish i'd never taken that E, and I was like why? And he was like, my mouth is so dry.. i've wanted to hook up with you heaps of times tonight but yeah.. and I was like, yeah, same, and then he kissed me. Didnt involve much tongue at all since we didn't exactly have the greatest mouths in the world to kiss with at that moment.. but hey, lmao. It was nice.. but weird. XD The sucky thing is that I never got to see him again after we had to go But it was so sweet lol.. i'm never gonna forget him.