indecisive girl

i'm 110% that this girl likes me but she's the indecisive type. her and I have known each other long enough where I figured she be able to open up to me ( unless other factors here that she's in college where college/career is one of her top goals and whatever else)

so in general a girl for example likes a guy alot,but that she's indecisive is it possible to get scared and hold back forever.

It's possible to get scared, hold back and lose the guy to a more decisive girl....and sometimes it happens that way.

If she has a good reason not to want a relationship right now ( like school) then you have to accept that and find someone who wants what you want. She may like you, but she is not making you a priority, that's gonna matter in the long run.

Best wishes!

muneca,

thanks for the response. I'm just asking ahead of time,so incase it does happen,so I won't freak out haha when you said it's possible to get scared and hold back. well is it also possible to get to a point where the person might start avoiding/ignoring overall like in person or AIM ( not answering IM or blocking) I know it may sound awful and I hope it doesn't happen but just curious in the general aspect. like it's too tough to deal with or so

yeah mate, I'm in your boat at the moment. Girl likes me, I like her but she won't get into a relationship.

Now I can understand bad timing but it can't be helped. Would they rather let you wait and risk losing you forever? I know I wouldn't risk losing a great girl cos it was a bad time.

Let us know how you go,I'm interested to know how this turns out.

Don't wait too long my friend. I waited for a year and a half for a real realtionship to just have her tell me I'm her world, she loves me so much she can't even explain it - but she can't commit. I learned my lesson in heartbreak, and am totally numb at this point.

If it's meant to be, bad timing or not, it will happen. Give it a little while but don't close off your other options, and protect yourself no matter how important she becomes to you. If things don't start to progress in a few months, do yourself a favor, and get on with your life.

I know this sounds harsh - but I hope you can learn from other's mistakes.