Ok, it's the girl who lost her fiance' again. I have an appt. with my medical DR. this afternoon. No sleep, I'm tired. I can't handle this up and then down, ok and then mad, he always said I wasn't normal and so now I don't know what is a normal feeling and what isn't. I feel pathetic so please someone, please. He went back to his ex wife's house and I dropped off his things were he works and I told him I hurt and I needed someone at that moment to help me. I felt I couldn't go on, so he talked to me for a few minutes and then said he had to go. In 3 years through the course of our friendship and then relationship and when he had cancer and was suicidal NEVER once did I turn him away. Oh I hurt so bad.

It's honestly sad that he would turn you away at such a time. I'm sorry that this has happened to you. Some people do have trouble dealing with these sorts of things. It's important to understand if he can't deal with this now, he might not be able to deal with other troubles down the road.

I you really like him, and you think he's a decent guy, call him and tell him you need his help through this. Tell him you're trying very hard to solve this problem but he running away isn't helping.

If he's worth marrying he'll understand at the very least. If not give him some time to grow. He obviously needs it.

Hope this helps.

Thank you for your post. I appreciate hearing that he shouldn't have turned me away. We reach a point where the friendship turns to love and it is possible to go back to friendship...especially with all that we have been through, however he is hiding. He won't talk to me via phone or email and last night was the lowest I have been. I have responsibilities, a mortgage, horses to tend to, and a job and I am single and I CANNOT afford to be in this downward spiral, hence the appointment with the doctor. I am hurting to the point of reverting back to an almost infantile stage and I cand't afford to do this. I need to get over this quickly where I can function. I don't want this emotional roller coaster to continue as it has.