b/fs kinda ticking me off

me n my bf have been going out for like 4 mnths maybe and just recently he started blowing me off... he would say "ill call you at 10 so be up" and he would never call. at first i thought oh well maybe works go him busy but hes been doing it for a few weeks and its kinda bothering me. he still tells me he loves me and acts the same when we r 2gether but y isnt he calln me? my frend said hes testing me to c how long i can go without "hearing his voice" i can answer that for him NOT VERY!!! any ideas as to wats goin on in his very scary head?

thanks

Id say catch him off guard, when he says ill call you at 10, at 10 on the dot call him, n be like, its 10 n you didnt call or something smart, you know? catch him off guard sense he has been doing it now, you do it..or tell him youll call at 10 then dont call, switch it up. do what you want really

So he thinks you have been sitting by phone all night watching the clock? We should not have to chase after people whom are old enough to make their own decisions.

If you are not happy, talk to him, don't start playing senseless games which will just cause more frustration.

And don't change YOUR word if you promise something, thats sinking to the same level and you cannot expect respect if you do not provide it yourself, but do try and keep yourself busier and independent.

Baby, we gots to talk. i'm not mad at you and i DO NOT want to split up so don't freak out. I love you and I want to help you but i can't do that if you don't tell ME what's going on. i'm always here for you and you know that. i'm just a 10 minute walk away. Please come talk to me.

I love you so much! *hugs,kisses and all that fun stuff*

This is what he posted on your other thread. Doesn't sound to me as if he doesn't care.

Here's how it should go down if he would like to talk to you: He asks you if you will be home at 10 (assuming there's no other time he can call you). You say yes or no. He deals with the answer he's given. There will be no more commanding on his part.

And if you're not feeling respected in your relationship, move on. If you feel you're the one putting all of the effort into this relationship and he's not even trying, move on. You deserve better.

If you're not willing to move on, stop playing games. Don't do this "if he wants to talk to me he can come over here or call me" stuff. You either want to be with him or you don't. You either want to work on this relationship or you don't. But if he's in this forum too, simply posting messages like this is playing games. Deal with your relationship as it stands, or move on.