Alright..The guy i like Bryce(Junior) called me 6 times will i was gone to wokr with my.During while im there at various dates and times he would make it a point to stand up and look at me and smile when i walk bye him. he rings this bell and runs.. he lingers around the office where i stay. He flirts from afar. So when i got home today and looked on the caller idi see he calls 6 TIMES so then i called him back when i got home today and we talked for a few minutes. i asked why he wasnt there today he said i got into a basketballand was at the er and stuff. and i said will you be at work monday. he says yes. then i say well i went and thinking that you were there. so then he says well i got a girlfriend and we are in love and all this bull****. I mean this guys really likes me and it is so obvious. Well please state your opinion.. does he like me or not? you would have to here the message he left me and stuff. WEll please NO NEGATIVE STUFF IN HERE!!!!!!!!! be nice

he says well i got a girlfriend and we are in love

This is all you need to know. This guy is giving you a lot of attention and he seems to like you but he may just be a really flirtatious guy. Or he is just playing games with you. Whatever the case, forget him. Bottom line: he has a gf. You can't pursue anything. If he wanted to pursue you, he would certainly not tell you that he had a gf that he loved.

I'd say, ask him what he wants.

Say that he's confusing you with his mixed signals, by calling you 6 times, but then saying he has a girlfriend who he loves.

Let him know that you aren't going to wait around, do your own thing.. don't wait for him. If he comes around, great, if he doesn't.. fine.

Either way, do what you want, and think of him coming around, as .. a benefit to your life.

Hey there,

I will tell you this as nice as possible. You can't ignore what he said to you: He has a gf and they are in love.

I'm guessing he knows you are interested and he likes flirting with you, but he has already given you a reason not to get your hopes up.

If you keep insisting with him and he doesn't respond how you want then you have to realize it's because he is a decent guy who doesn't want to cheat on his gf.

well he called me last night and we talked for an hour. He even ASK ME IF WAS SINGLE. ya'll cant tell me that this guy doesnt like me. Then he told me "he was half black....waist down" then i told him about people teasing me about being like J-Lo waist down. he said that aint no lie. he told me all kinds of deep stuff. he is 17 and going to 11th grade. So i mean please reply NICELY

So i mean please reply NICELY

Erm...what do you mean by that? You mean you want people to tell you to pursue someone who already has a gf? Forget this dude unless/until he tells you that he's single and not "in love" with anyone else.

well he called me last night and we talked for an hour. He even ASK ME IF WAS SINGLE. ya'll cant tell me that this guy doesnt like me. Then he told me "he was half black....waist down" then i told him about people teasing me about being like J-Lo waist down. he said that aint no lie. he told me all kinds of deep stuff. he is 17 and going to 11th grade. So i mean please reply NICELY

I don't think anyone said he definitely did not like you. What they DID say was HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND. How would YOU feel if you were her and your boyfriend was talking to another girl for an hour about "what was beneath his waist"...and flirting?

He may have told you "deep stuff" but I will say this, he is TAKEN. Meaning NOT AVAILABLE. Until he IS AVAILABLE it is a moot point whether he likes you or not.

If this guy has a girlfriend and is making advances on you, would you really want him anyway? After all, if he's willing to take it further with you whilst with this girl, what's stopping him from doing the same if/when you's get serious.

And if by saying 'reply nicely' that you just want us to say, oh golly ghee yes he likes you, then tough luck

Well, . . . ya, . . . he likes you . . . or something about you . . . maybe something BEHIND you !

He has a GF so just forget about it . I don' t mean to sound like a jerk but if he' s going to flirt with you to this point when he ALREADY has a GF, then what' s to stop him from flirting ( or even more ) if you guys endup being an item ?

What I would do in this situation is just come stright out and ask him what his intentions are then let us know .

He likes you, yet he is in love with his gf.

Wish I could save you the heartache honey, but maybe it's something you need to experience first hand. I know I had to learn alot of things the hard way...And like the others say, he is not an upfront kinda guy if he is flirting with you when he is already taken.

How old are you?