...i meet this guy at a party about 3 mounths ago.. we were totaly into each other, and we new it.. it was like a drug took over our bodys when we were together... (i've been with guys but holy cow) he felt it too... it was a weird connection.

the day after i meet him he broke it off with some girl he was seeing (because he liked me soo much he said.. and thay were going no where) she was really upset.

anyway we saw eathother all the time he called me i called him it was totaly mutual... 2 weeks into it we started haveing sex and i was over at his place all the time. it was good. but we never talked about what our "relationship" was but we held hands all the time loveydovey. he told me he had never felt like this for anyone. then we were both woring alot.. but he saw each other still quite a bit. i got sick for a bit so like a week went by where we just talked on the phone.

then one day he felt distent.. like he was just not into it , i would call and he would be with that girl he was with before... he said thay were just friends... but who knows if thats true and she started to take up all him time and call all the time. and he would make plans with me and some how forget the next day.. and do somehing with her... we would kiss all the time but now he just dosent move in and was surprised that i even tryed to kiss him once... i feel totaly palyed and like a fool.

i know he sarted to do drugs again (like "x") and he knows i hate that.. and hes become a burn out when ever i see him .. the last week or so i have felt soo stupid.. and i cant talk to him about it.. i feel silly. and like mabey i knew this was all coming.. but i loved the time i had with him. i dont want it to go.. and i dont know why it has gone...

what should i do... i kinda want to just get it out there and know what hes thinking.. i really think hes a big loser right now... but uhh i need help. i feel like poop.

what do i do...

ouch. after a 9 month committed relationsihp i felt stupid for going to third base. im not sure about how old you both are but ive noticed most teenagers change partners more often then their clothes. HONESTLY, NO EXAGGERATION. and the feelings are sooo immersely strong at the beginning it feels like romeo and julliet but in this century. like you could die for one another. and then its just gone. one day they wake up and just dont feel it anymore. look...iits sort of normal so dont feel TOO STUPID or as if theres something wrong with you. however i want you to take this as a lesson learned the hard way. because 2 weeks into it to begin to have sex seems pretty quick. and im not saying he used you, he probably geniuinely felt those feelings but thats why time is so essential because after time, those OMG feeligns die down. its that aftermath that you realize if theres a deeper connection or not. this is why true love REQUIRES time. its the aftermath that you see if those cute little quirks are annoying or if you still want ot kiss and hold eachothers hands and not just take for granted that you can have sex because you've been there before....see where im going? look its obvious this is something you're not oging to get over overnight, however i think its absolutly necessary that you get out of this. it is a hurtful situation and theres no guarenttes he wont do this again. dont feel silly or stupid, it happens to the BEST OF US, but take it as a lesson and put some closure to this. tell him that you really like him but you're not going to just be played like this. if he really like you and is ready to commit then you MIGHT MAYBE GIVE HIM another chance (however i would personally say that this is not a good idea). even better: you feel that you rusehd into it and maybe later on when he knows what he wants you guys can give it another try officially and slowly but for now this is too much un necessary stress.

i'm 20 and he was 24... its not like we havent had relationships before. i would think he would be more. i donno grown up about it.

and another thing... if i tell him i think it should be over with us.. i would feel silly bacause.. i think he thinks its over aledy with out us even talking about it... its like i missed the talk we had when we broke it off! but there was no talk. its soo awcward. (sp?)

hmm yeah i agree it seems a lil immature for his age, however i know this is tough but 24 is still young. i would stick to the original advice i posted to changes to really make. it would really hurt me if something like that happened and i dont think you should be to eager or quick to give it another try. make him work for it from the start again. and give it somet time so he can also see if he wants to persue something again. and as i said remember that next time take it a little more slow, those impulsive crazy in love relationships never really work, i mean rarely really. ive noticed it, let it simmer! all those people who had to give gifts every week and hold hands every moment and kiss every second....it goes away and then they're like hmmm i dont like you anymore! and this happens to people even in their 20s. not just 16 yr olds lol.

yes well thank you for your advice... i dont know what i'm gona do.. i have to get my stuff back from him.. and posibly tell him off in some lovley way. i just can stop over thinking it... and you right i really better not take him back at all... uhh so hard

it makes me sick

The fact that he ever so quickly blew off his ex would have giving me the warning bells. If he can be that heartless to her, what makes you think he wont do it to you? Always look at the past relationships to give you an idea of what that person will be like. Sounds like he is all about the infatuation. Dont worry, he will come around again. But he will also bounce around to other girls. I hope you wont be around to bother..