lost virginity commitment, possible pregnancy, scared

browner95

I'll let everyone know the whole situation here. I was with a girl for 7 months, we never had sex because I was waiting til I was married, it was the one commitment I always kept. This girl had had sex before, many times, and I couldnt get over that (though she only gave me a day), and we separated three weeks ago. Fast forward to last night, I was drinking with my friend Sara, and we ended up making out for a while...and, well, got naked. She sorta grabbed it and stuck it inside her, so we had sex for about 20 seconds. I didn't ejaculate, I didn't come close, but I'm still worried sick that she'll get pregnant. I would have to drop out of school to get a job, we'd have to get married, my family would hate me, her family would hate me....When she gets the test back, and it comes positive, I really don't know what i'll do, I really don't....I guess I don't know what I'm asking for here, just something, an angel.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, i think it was good you were waiting till marriage thats really cute, i wish my b/f would have waited till i was ready but he wass't so i had to dump him. Well anyways, i hope she's not pregnant but if she is you should take full responsibily and take care of your child. She shouldn't have been drinking.LOL im jk. Well i hope that sex was good!! Ok let me be serious lol, well like i said everything happens for a reason, if she's pregnant take care of that brat if not get away from her so she wont seduce you again lol. bye Goodluck!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm going to flame here...

No one is marrying you if she gets pregnant. She doesn't love you. Having a child doesn't mean marriage. Okay?

No sex before marriage? Where were you raised... I hope it's not because of some stupid religious reasons. I can't stand those. If she gets pregnant, she can abort. Or you should have told her to take a morning after pill!

• 1 month later...

It's a possibility.

Precum, which was probably on your dick when you did it, does sometimes contain semen.

It's not definate, since the levels of semen and the amount can vary greatly from person to person. I suggest a pregnancy test.

Also Note: It's hard to get pregnant from precum, but it can be done. I really don't want to scare you with anything, just know that it's probably not a pregnancy, just test and see.

• 3 years later...