HAVEN'T CUT IN 2 WEEKS!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is me little before I started talking to you two!

WARNING OVERLOAD!!!

Sappho - Longgg legs! hmm! Brown Hair! hmmm! Brown Eyes! I'M IN HEAVEN!!!

Tori (Sappho's gf) - Longgg legs! hmm! Brown Hair! hmmm! Brown Eyes! GOD HELP ME!!!

TOGETHER? YESSSSSSS PLEASEEEEE!!!!!

it's 3:15am... i have to start getting ready for school soon... about 4 hours... but i don't think i should go...

i've cut myself... my right arm looks like i've been in a fight with a pretty nasty cat and my left wrist has a spiders web carved into it... i did these about 3 hours ago... i feel horrible...

i've failed

Sappho...

Sweetheart the problem with the counsellors is you haven't found the right one yet, and you won't if you don't look.

If I could transfer the hurt to me then I would gladly do it. You've got your whole life ahead of you. Don't waste it, please!

You've got Tori. She loves you so much she's paid for a holiday at the Gold Coast. You only have 5 weeks to wait for this to happen!

No matter how long this goes on for, or how hard I try, it's not going to work unless you help me.

There's a saying that goes, 'You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink!' That's me with you. Help me please!

Saphho... honey... whats wrong???? It didn't make it better did it???

Take a page out of Tigris book. Look for a counselor and keep looking till you find one you can relate to. Ultimately... only YOU can put this behind you... they are just here to guide.

You know whats scary... I felt super super bad today... and I needed someone to pick me up. So I picked up the phone...and low and behold.. who was picking who up. A friend of mine has hit rock bottom. And is cycling through the same DRAMA I'd cycled through a few months back.

And as bad as I thought I was today... he said. "I hope that I can have the strength and the wisdom that you have today..having almost come out on the other side....."

Sometimes... on these forums.. its easier for me to give..and to see every other situation better than I see my own. Have you tried that... its almost like group therapy... helping other cutters...not to cut. Listening to their stories and counseling on why its NOT a good idea.

Why... its just like anything else Sappho darlin... drinking to forget..and guess what.. your problems are still there when you sober up. Drugs.. to forget...and your problems are still there when you come down from the high... Anything you do to forget...and guess what... its still there when you come back and look at it.

I had an wise old friend tell me when my drama kicked off.... he said.. "honey, remember what I told you when you were 13... when you walked into my office with your mama..and you were helping with the family business.. I saw that glint in your eye...and I saw what you were made of... and I told you you'd go far.. and I told you... what my daddy told me... ALWAYS go for the HEAD OF THE SNAKE not the tail." And that my dear... applies to any situation.

Cutting is NOT your problem. You are using cutting as an escape and a means..... The problem that you need to get at...and the head of that snake... is what is driving you to it.

Get your self a big ol note book. A blank piece of paper. And have yourself a come to jesus... WHAT is drving you. NAME it. CALL IT. And then write down all the whys..... and then write down what you can do about it.....

Gotta stop this train sometime honey... you've got a long long way to go. You are sooo young and vibrant. And LIFE. ... OMG... LIFE is just too damn beautiful.... absolutley undeniably beautiful. And if you don't think soooooooooooooo..... then MAKE it so. So Mote It Be.

hey~ just thought id add my thoughts/support to this thread... i actually read through the WHOLE thing !!

it was so sad everytime to read about how excited you were to get so far without hurting yourself.... and than to read your posts where you would have a lapse in self-control and do it.

but i really think you are capable of stopping, and i cant wait to re-visit this thread and read about how you finally have completely stopped, since it defintly seems like something you can do

also, it seems like you would do better with some counsoling and such. My advice woudl be to make sure that you are open to geting help. If your mind set is that no one can help you, than its goign to be REALLY hard to find help. You obviously opened up to Tigris very easily, you just need to find more people like that

ps: Final Fantasy rox btw haha just thought id throw that in there... even if it was on like.. page 4 of 10

If cutting isn't my problem, then what is? I can't seem to find the right reason for why I do it. I think about it for ages but nothing seems to be right. I thought it was to forget my past... but no it doesn't feel like that's it. I thought it was to take my inside pain away... but that doesn't feel right either. Then I thought it was to make me feel better, because it was something I could control... but, again, it doesn't seem to be right.

I'm so confused. I can't think straight... all this just keeps running around and around in my head and the only time I get any peace from my thoughts is when I've cut Then once I have cut the thoughts start again.

You know, cutting is only a temporary solution, but I think I would prefer to have a temporary solution a lot than to have no solution at all.

Sappho...