I've dated my girldfriend for a month now. We kiss a lot and the problem I have is she doesn't use her tongue enough. I tried to teacher her, but it doesn't seem to help much. Can anyone give me any tips on what I can do to help her develop more skill in it. Maybe some exercises?

If you two are close enough... tell her to use her tongue more. - DONT Be a jerk - but tell her nicely that you would enjoy kissing her more if she used a little more tongue. If she doesnt know what to do, then kiss her with as much tongue as would want and tell her that much. If she still wont do it... and its a big problem to you... end it know.

If you two arent that close... learn to deal with it, or do like an earlier reply said and use as much tongue as you would like and hope she catches on.

Good Luck!

Okay thanks, today she attempted a bit. Maybe it will just take more practice. I kissed her, then told her to try just like that. Hopefully she gets better overtime.

Was hoping there was some good exercises she could do to increase her skill. Oh and to the one poster above, yes kissing and not oral.

I've dated people who I just did not click with when it came to kissing. Two completely different ways of doing it. Everyone kisses differently. But over time and after many kisses, things usually had gotten in sync. Give it time and more practice... It'll come around.