Jump to content

bumps down there

Recommended Posts

Hi soon2b


I agree with RayKay, it's always best to go to the doctor when it comes to strange things "down town".


I wouldn't get too worried tho..it sounds like an ingrown hair.


Whatever it may be, an appointment with a doc will fix it right up!

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...