What happened with my girlfriend

We have been together for 3 months now. We are a long distance relationship and only meet for the weekend. At the beggining we did a lot of sexting, would throw in dirty lines in our conversations, she would send me softs at random times and have sex 4 times a day when we finally met. After 3 months she doesn't want to even hear about sexting, never throws any dirty lines and the last soft I got is from a month ago. She doesn't want to have sex more than once a day. The weird thing is that she said ILY this week. What is going on with her? I feel like I'm texting with my sister but it's my girlfriend.

7 minutes ago, gamothen said:

We have been together for 3 months now. We are a long distance relationship and only meet for the weekend. At the beggining we did a lot of sexting, would throw in dirty lines in our conversations, she would send me softs at random times and have sex 4 times a day when we finally met. 

How far apart are you? How often do you see each other in person? How old is she? Distance relationships are difficult and lonely are either of you seeing people locally? 

7 hours ago, gamothen said:

We are 100km apart. We see each other every week for the entire weekend .

100km isn't that bad. However camping out at each other's place every weekend all weekend seems a bit boring, especially if you don't go out or do anything else.  What are "softs" and why do you need this much sexting in between visits?.

• Like 2