I don’t know what to do

So, a guy at my day program likes me and I like him. He says he’s horny for me and I’m horny for him, but my dad’s making us wait until we know each other better before we do anything sexual. I understand his reasoning, but the passion’s about to explode and we need to let it out.  We’ve had to resort to doing oral sex in public bathrooms. We can’t be doing that.  If we get in trouble, I lose my day program and him, but we’re so horny for each other.  I don’t know what to do.  I’m 32, by the way. 😭

55 minutes ago, Thatjennagirl said:

.  We’ve had to resort to doing oral sex in public bathrooms. If we get in trouble, I lose my day program .  I’m 32

Please don't do this if it jeopardizes your program. Please ask your parents to take you to a doctor/clinic for appropriate checkups and information about STDs and contraception.

Perhaps you can ask your parents if you can go out on dates, but try to be safer when it comes to sexual activity, especially in public.

I am assuming since you are 32 and your father is involved you live at home and are working towards your independence?

There is nothing wrong with waiting but I totally understand how you feel.  Is this your first sexual experience?  How long have you been dating this guy?  Have you been on a proper date?

No matter when it happens please make sure he wears a condom every single time!!!  Be smart and be safe.  In fact if you are going to be sexually active you need to bring condoms with you so there is no excuse or risky sex because he forgot and you couldn't help yourselves.

Best thing to do is spend time with him out in public getting to know each other so you can get to know the real guy and make sure he isn't just going to use you for sex. It will also worry your father less knowing you are being smart about all this.

Lost

19 minutes ago, Thatjennagirl said:

Lost, I live in a group home. No, this isn’t my first sexual experience. I have known this guy a year. No, we haven’t been on the proper date yet.

My cousin lives in a group home. He too goes to a day program. But they are supervised and wouldn't have much opportunity to sneak off for sexual activity. 

Does your group home provide medical care? If so, can you ask the doctor to provide you with birth control and condoms? I think it would probably be kind of upsetting if you were to become pregnant. 

• Like 1
58 minutes ago, Thatjennagirl said:

Lost, I live in a group home. No, this isn’t my first sexual experience. I have known this guy a year. No, we haven’t been on the proper date yet.

Then a proper date sounds in order don't you think BEFORE you have sex with this guy?  It doesn't have to be anything big, maybe a walk in the park and get an ice cream. 

I am really familiar with disabilities, what is the nature of your disability?

Lost